Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've been assigned to Flat A006, Room A.

Anyone else headed to Quay, a nearby flat perhaps?

I have no clue how the floor plan or flat numbers/blocks work so if anyone in-the-know could fill me in, that would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Im in block e 118 if you wanna come say hi when you move in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharliP0P)
    Im in block e 118 if you wanna come say hi when you move in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Don't see why not. Do you know anything about the layout? Your flat sounds quite far away. :s

What course are you in for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I also applied for central quay I just want to know what its like the gym and other things. Whats around the accommodation like clubs etc... I am a new student starting in September am gonna study bsc aeronautical engineering .

And most of all I want to meet people in central quay

ReputationRep:
    Just had my place at Central Quay confirmed, C049.C !! ^^ Also pretty interested in whether the gym is any good!

ReputationRep:
    How have you all found out?? I haven't :/ is it cause I haven't has results yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm a second year going to be living in central quay again this year. The gym is quite small but its good to go later on at night or early in the mornings, its £10 for the whole of your stay. There's a small tesco express attached to the accommodation (handy if you want little bits). There isn't really anything else near there apart from a pub called The Riverside round the corner which is popular with people staying at central quay. Its about 10 minute walk to the center (not as bad as everyone says) and for clubs its about £5 in a taxi so its pretty cheap if you share with a few people.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone staying in block F?

ReputationRep:
    A014?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hew-xo)
    Is anyone staying in block F?
    Yes I am! F156

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZoeSimpson)
    Yes I am! F156
    I'm in 152 so I'm guessing we won't be too far apart! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in F155

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hew-xo)
    I'm in 152 so I'm guessing we won't be too far apart! What are you studying?
    Criminology and psychology you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighbash)
    Hey I'm a second year going to be living in central quay again this year. The gym is quite small but its good to go later on at night or early in the mornings, its £10 for the whole of your stay. There's a small tesco express attached to the accommodation (handy if you want little bits). There isn't really anything else near there apart from a pub called The Riverside round the corner which is popular with people staying at central quay. Its about 10 minute walk to the center (not as bad as everyone says) and for clubs its about £5 in a taxi so its pretty cheap if you share with a few people.

Can you help me with what I'll need to take with? Does the accommodation have a washing/drying facility? And do the bathrooms have toilet brushes and small bins? Odd questions I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous2014)
    Can you help me with what I'll need to take with? Does the accommodation have a washing/drying facility? And do the bathrooms have toilet brushes and small bins? Odd questions I know.
    Yes they have a washing/drying facility you just need to take your own detergents, your not allowed to use the powder stuff though. The bathrooms don't have toilet brushes or bins and the room doesn't have a bin either but they are pretty cheap in wilkos etc. Some people do take a mini fridge for their rooms because you do only get one shelf in the main fridge anything else just ask.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.