Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've had the similar dream twice now, we will be at a party together or something and he will leave without saying goodbye, when we did finish college we said goodbye (we stayed friends) so why do I still keep having the dream, how can I stop this?

ReputationRep:
    Take a sleeping pill?

ReputationRep:
    You still love him

(Original post by lee1985)
    Take a sleeping pill?
    I don't need to, I'm having no trouble sleeping, it's just dreaming about him, he's been in both dreams of the past two nights!

(Original post by Malevolent)
    You still love him
    I know I do I want to get over him but at the same time I want to be with him. Ahh I'm so confused :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't need to, I'm having no trouble sleeping, it's just dreaming about him, he's been in both dreams of the past two nights!

I know I do I want to get over him but at the same time I want to be with him. Ahh I'm so confused :confused:
    You answered your thread right there. You know why you're dreaming about him. To stop you need to get over him. Whether you want to is another matter.

You answered your thread right there. You know why you're dreaming about him. To stop you need to get over him. Whether you want to is another matter.
    I've loved him for a while though and only recently he's been in my dreams which doesn't make much sense. Hmm okay thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've loved him for a while though and only recently he's been in my dreams which doesn't make much sense. Hmm okay thank you.
    Hmmm maybe the feelings are getting even stronger thats why?

Hmmm maybe the feelings are getting even stronger thats why?
    Maybe but they don't seem to be, thanks for your help.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.