Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best OTR suit options for between £400-600 Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am looking to buy a navy and charcoal grey suit for around £400-600 per suit. I could spend slightly more if pushed and am expecting to require a small amount of tailoring to perfect the fit. I am flexible as to where the shops are located as I am often travelling up and down the UK with my work – London would be ideal.

Fit: I like a fairly traditional but slim(ish) cut. Hugo Boss – for instance – are too ‘boxy’ for my tastes. This being said, I do not like the extremely slim and short fitting suits that account for many of today’s more fashion-forward suits.

Quality: Needless to say, the higher the quality the fabric the better and if my budget is able to accommodate some level of canvassing, then all the better.

I have trawled through many old threads but haven’t found one that’s quite specific and/or recent enough for my needs. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/386970/l...tleman-updated

ReputationRep:
    If I had £1200 to spend on two suits I'd buy at least one from Gieves and Hawkes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.