The Student Room Group

What is the latest time Uni can make their offer?

I know Uni decision deadline for the Uni are 17th july

But what is the deadline time?
Is it midnight or..?
Original post by Xenax123
I know Uni decision deadline for the Uni are 17th july

But what is the deadline time?
Is it midnight or..?

If you're waiting on a decision I would recommend phoning them NOW to find out if they realise you're about to be rejected on their behalf by UCAS.

Don't sit quietly waiting for the deadline - get on the phone and remind them you're waiting.
Reply 2
I can't becus their number goes to India
I can't becus their number goes to India

Which university is it?
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Which university is it?

I just rang their UK number and she was unable to put me through to the number because that department is busy an do not want to take my call and the lady i was speaking to gave me another number which is the india admissions team number

I phone the admissions team in india and they said my application is still under referred
but i wanted to speak to someone in UK

I take it i have been rejected
but it doesnt make sense because i had my interview 2 days ago
I just rang their UK number and she was unable to put me through to the number because that department is busy an do not want to take my call and the lady i was speaking to gave me another number which is the india admissions team number

I phone the admissions team in india and they said my application is still under referred
but i wanted to speak to someone in UK

I take it i have been rejected
but it doesnt make sense because i had my interview 2 days ago

Can you find the direct UK number for either the admissions team or the international office at your university - either should be able to find out what is happening and get things sorted to avoid you being rejected by UCAS because the uni were too slow.
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
Can you find the direct UK number for either the admissions team or the international office at your university - either should be able to find out what is happening and get things sorted to avoid you being rejected by UCAS because the uni were too slow.

As i told you, that is what i just did in the past hour. I phoned the UK and international admissions.

Right this moment i found the number for the course leader and phoned him directly twice but it went to voicemail.
So i left him a voice mail.

I am rather disappointed. You seem right that they are slow, why interview people 2 days before deadline
Reply 7
This is why i wanted to know the time admissions team work till. Because realistically it feels like the final hour and the suspense is killing me. If i do not get a response at 5pm.

That says a lot right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending