Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can't keep eye contact with girls, does it mean anything? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So for girls that I consider attractive and ones that I think are not - I can't keep eye contact for more than 5 secs, I don't really care but I've just noticed I do it a lot.

Does it mean anything?

srs posts please.

ReputationRep:
    7 seconds specifically?

Extended eye contact can become uncomfortable regardless who it's with...

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** keeps eye contact for 7 seconds? They're going to think you're mentally disabled or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leftee)
    7 seconds specifically?

Extended eye contact can become uncomfortable regardless who it's with...
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    Who the **** keeps eye contact for 7 seconds? They're going to think you're mentally disabled or something.
    No not specifically, I just kind of look away after.

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's just normal. If you feel comfortable with the person and are flirting a bit it may last a bit longer. Otherwise its just good manners to keep a certain amount of eye contact, but don't bore into their soul lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheepish153)
    Nah it's just normal. If you feel comfortable with the person and are flirting a bit it may last a bit longer. Otherwise its just good manners to keep a certain amount of eye contact, but don't bore into their soul lol
    I have been told by girls that me staring into their eyes makes them feel special, when in fact I am eating their soul.
    I would finger you till tommorow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.