Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything about what events etc will be happening during Freshers week?

ReputationRep:
    There is a website called eat my disco. Does anyone know if this band is worth getting or is it just a scam?

ReputationRep:
    Eatmydisco run some pretty good nights but unless there's a group of you buying the wristbands it's probably not worth it as you'll likely only go to one or two of their events. I'll be a second year student and volunteering as a freshers rep, info on the official clubnights should be announced pretty soon.

ReputationRep:
    Is the band still worth getting though? Just checking the website isn't a scam and is genuine? Went to magaluf this summer and found a lot of wristbands from websites were a waste

ReputationRep:
    Eatmydisco are a real company and their events are real. I know many people who got them last year but only went to one or two of the events because they ended up going elsewhere with flatmates (who didnt have the wristbands).

ReputationRep:
    Would you say the wristband is worth getting?

ReputationRep:
    in all honesty, no!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!
    My name’s Jess and I’m about to be a final year law student at Hallam!
    I’m also a Graduate Recruitment Bureau Affiliate at the university. The GRB is a fantastic website which offers crucial help with finding work experience, employment and offers career guidanceJ
    So if you’re interested in finding out about Graduate jobs, Student jobs, Internships, CV templates and more, sign up for free at http://www.grb.uk.com/sbm/6934
    Also, if you have any questions about university, accommodation or anything else, feel free to ask me. You can find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jess.cozens.7
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.