Ask me anything- I graduated at RHUL, lived in Founders, Weddarburn + Egham Watch

themadone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
This one may also be useful to join too as it also contains information on arrivals as well as events: https://www.facebook.com/groups/276446345871390/

I hope this helps,

Emily
Both of those groups look dead to me. Maybe make it so people can post to the new Facebook page like we can on the old one?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by themadone)
Both of those groups look dead to me. Maybe make it so people can post to the new Facebook page like we can on the old one?
Hiya,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and for bringing the fact you couldn't post onto the page to my attention.

This has now been changed so you can post, share and meet new friends before arriving at Royal Holloway.

https://www.facebook.com/RHWelcomeWeek2014

Have fun!

Emily
LeniG
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello everyone,
i'm applying for the Msc on Information Security next week and i just wanted to see if i made the right choice. Is there anyone currently studying there to guide me? I really need to know about the workload and how easy it is for the postgraduate students to work with each other.
Balloon172618
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I was wondering if a shared bedroom at founders also has two desks because i couldnt find it anywhere
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Balloon172618)
I was wondering if a shared bedroom at founders also has two desks because i couldnt find it anywhere
Hi Balloon172618,

The shared bedrooms in Founders do have two desks, the rooms have two of everything so you won't need to share a desk.

Hope this helps,

Philippa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (112)
28.5%
1 (62)
15.78%
2 (59)
15.01%
3 (62)
15.78%
4 (29)
7.38%
5 (26)
6.62%