Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm having a little panic to myself here. I'm on cerazette and I missed 3 pills I had sex on 2 of the days then I realised I'd missed two and was unsure if I should take the third one as I'd missed two. I woke up this morning with some spotting but it has stopped. It was pinkish/brown and I've read that could be a sign. Is it possible I am pregnant?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's a progesterone-only pill - you're certainly not protected for a number of days after missing one of them and need to use another form of contraception for that time.

The spotting could be a number of things, including ovulation or a reaction to taking two of them at once.

Pregnancy tests should start to give reliable results in about a fortnight, but if a pregnancy would be a disaster, you could see about having an IUD fitted as emergency contraception - you're almost certainly too late for the 'morning after pill'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.