Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody I'm new here and I have been reading some threads.

I'm middle Eastern but with very pale skin, and coarse black hair on legs, bikini and underarms.

I wanted to know:

1. Which type of laser would be best for this?

2. Do you have any clinics in London you would recommend me to consult with? I will upload pictures of patch tests and what they recommend with prices.

3. Is it better to have 4 well spaced treatments, or the 6 recommended treatments at 6/8 weeks apart?

I would really really prevaricate any input that you have

ReputationRep:
    Hello!!

I’m female from India. I’m skin type II and have dark hair growth. I was pretty apprehensive before going for laser hair removal treatment. My dermatologist at Les CosMedics Clinic, Rajouri Garden, Delhi, examined my skin and told me that I was perfect candidate for the treatment. Removing my legs and underarm hair growth is very annoying for me, so laser was a great option. My physician told me about laser sessions and how my active phase hair growth will be destroyed for desirable result.

LightSheer Duet laser worked best for me. It easily destroyed the hair growth, without affecting my skin area. There are different other types of lasers that work for patients with various skin and hair color combination.

According to hair growth rate the laser sessions is scheduled, I have normal hair growth rate, so I got each laser session at a gap of four weeks. Your dermatologist will help you with all the treatment related information and specifics.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.