The Student Room Group

Flatmates needed ASAP for Mile End House Share QMUL

I'm looking for people to fill two rooms in a house share in E3, Mile End
The house is 5 minutes' walk to Mile End Station and 10 minutes' walk from Queen Mary University, so ideal for someone studying there but it also has great transport links to the rest of London for students at other universities.

I've attached some photos of the house. Each room comes with a double bed, desk, chair and wardrobe and one of the rooms comes with a sofa.
The house has a garden and two bathrooms.

Rent is £563.33 pcm plus bills for each room and anyone interested will need to have a UK-based guarantor (just someone who lives in the UK and is willing to act as your guarantor in case you ever miss a rent payment)

The move in date is 5th September and the contract lasts for one year.

Please message me asap if you're interested and we can discuss anything else you want to know!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by enragedclick
I'm looking for people to fill two rooms in a house share in E3, Mile End
The house is 5 minutes' walk to Mile End Station and 10 minutes' walk from Queen Mary University, so ideal for someone studying there but it also has great transport links to the rest of London for students at other universities.

I've attached some photos of the house. Each room comes with a double bed, desk, chair and wardrobe and one of the rooms comes with a sofa.
The house has a garden and two bathrooms.

Rent is £563.33 pcm plus bills for each room and anyone interested will need to have a UK-based guarantor (just someone who lives in the UK and is willing to act as your guarantor in case you ever miss a rent payment)

The move in date is 5th September and the contract lasts for one year.

Please message me asap if you're interested and we can discuss anything else you want to know!

Hi ,

I would be interested in the property. I am from India and will be there at QMUL for my MSc course for one year starting from September 15, 2014.. Let me know more about the accommodation... Yes I can ask my family members to act as a guarantor who live in UK...

Please share more info at [email protected]

Thanks
Abhishek

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending