Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your fav Tv Show, your guilty pleasure? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What TV show couldn't you live without.

Mine is the big bang theory it is amazing

ReputationRep:
    My favorite is definitely Homeland (New series soon :banana: ) I'm ashamed to say it but my guilty pleasure would have to be Geordie Shore

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad
    House
    Spartacus
    Homeland
    Community
    Eastbound & Down
    Lost
    Dexter
    DS9
    Hannibal
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TV shows I couldn't be without -
    Star Trek - The Original Series
    Star Trek - The Next Generation
    Stargate SG1
    Stargate Atlantis
    Breaking Bad
    Greys Anatomy (only the older seasons though as the last 2 or 3 have sucked)
    Still Game
    Rab C Nesbitt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My guilty pleasures:

Real housewives of everywhere
    Big Rich Texas
    Millionaire Matchmaker
    Four in a Bed
    Come Dine With Me
    Made in Chelsea
    Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Not sure which I couldn't live without, maybe PLL because we still don't know who A is, and Devious Maids because Drew van Acker is hawt :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    My guilty pleasures:

Big Rich Texas
    Millionaire Matchmaker
    Four in a Bed
    Come Dine With Me
    Made in Chelsea
    Gotta love a bit of the Kardashians 😍

Dont worry I have a sister that watches it, I dont watch it alone 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    New Broke Girls

ReputationRep:
    Guilty pleasure is definitely New Girl, love The Office and Community as my fave TV shows, I don't take TV too seriously

ReputationRep:
    Guilty pleasures? High school animes.

ReputationRep:
    I <3 hidden camera shows. Game shows with money prizes. Reality shows with housemates who fight :sexface:

They're so frequent that they come and go and disappear, then another pops up, so rather not name.

ReputationRep:
    It's gotta be glee.

ReputationRep:
    Why are people calling programs like Breaking Bad/Dexter/24/Lost a guilty pleasure?

Think a lot of people need to look up the definition. "Something, such as a film, television programme, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard."

The majority of the programs people are listing are critically acclaimed multiple award winning programs lol.

ReputationRep:
    to catch a predator

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    My guilty pleasures:

Big Rich Texas
    Millionaire Matchmaker
    Four in a Bed
    Come Dine With Me
    Made in Chelsea

Not sure which I couldn't live without, maybe PLL because we still don't know who A is, and Devious Maids because Drew van Acker is hawt :sogood:
    Oh gosh I love devious maids its amazing!!! I loved the first season and the 2nd its just getting better and better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Atm, Scandal!!! Started watching it 4 days ago, and I'm now a couple episodes into season 3 :blushing::giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Guilty pleasure is Teen Wolf lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the office

ReputationRep:
    Bob's Burgers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A guilty pleasure is can mean something that you can watch over and over and it makes you feel good and you still love it. just like comfort food makes you feel better because it comforting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jord089)
    A guilty pleasure is can mean something that you can watch over and over and it makes you feel good and you still love it. just like comfort food makes you feel better because it comforting.
    I didn't realise that this was the definition of a guilty pleasure. Anyway, in that case, DEFINITELY The Office then!!! That's exactly what I feel when I watch it. Been watching it for years. Any time I'm sad or depressed, I just put on some office and it puts me in a good mood. Must have seen every single episode nearly 20 times, I'm not exaggerating. I've memorised whole dialogues and even know the specific numbers of lots of episodes. I am sad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.