Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Lindsey. Studying 4 years Psychology with foundation year. I'm a mature student (21)
    Princess Alice court , second floor, flat 5.
    Anyone else?
    See you all september. 😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LinzKulik)
    Hi! I'm Lindsey. Studying 4 years Psychology with foundation year. I'm a mature student (21)
    Princess Alice court , second floor, flat 5.
    Anyone else?
    See you all september. 😎

Hey. I'll be studying education studies but only got my offer through clearing today so need to sort out accommodation ASAP. I'm 24

ReputationRep:
    Oh great. Well done! As soon as youv paid the £100 deposit you should get an offer within a few days for where your staying. Or you can request where youd rather be and if you Lucky I may get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LinzKulik)
    Oh great. Well done! As soon as youv paid the £100 deposit you should get an offer within a few days for where your staying. Or you can request where youd rather be and if you Lucky I may get it
    Thanks oh cool, any idea where's a good place to request?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't got a clue. It's my first year. I just got put where I got put. I didn't request but if u no someone in a certain building then you can.

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool, think I'll be doing the same. Maybe see you there Where are you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthomsen)
    Ah cool, think I'll be doing the same. Maybe see you there Where are you coming from?
    Yes maybe ü will! Im from burntwood, you know? Höw about you?

ReputationRep:
    I do now that I've googled it ha. I'll be coming from Hull

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.