has anyone took GNVQ ICT at school i need some help!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
DHMV
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
THomas Telfords GNVQ ICT, its solid an i need help or maybe a whole report!
equ1n0x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 18 years ago
teach it m8

Wot unit r u on?

Wot r u havin probs wit?

Equ1n0x
DHMV
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
well i dont help im just behind on the reports, i need to websites, presentation and macro reports in three weeks, do u have any reports you could donate me?
Tom
[email protected]
equ1n0x
Rep:
?
Report 18 years ago
sorry, there aint a way to give some1 a assignment b'cause the person that gives them it will automatically be failed, and possibly the people from that school.

We got some sample assignments for websites, and multimedia.

You should be able to get them from your teacher, and at www.gnvqict.com your school/college should have a password to log-on to and you can get step by step help there.

This is also available on cd, but the website is more up-to-date.

The assignments, i think should not take you more than a coupla hours each, (even though it has taken some students 2-3 months to do one 10 slide presentation...)

Powerpoint, the presentation can b wrapped up in about an hour or two, at the most, websites, call it 5-10 pages, 2 hours, macro's, little bit more tricky if you start editing VB, 2-2.5 hours

The write-up's should take around the same time again to do, if you spend a lot more time on them, then you may want to rethink.

Sorry i can't send anything, don't want you to be failed.

What school/college r u from?

Equ1n0x
DHMV
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
im from south axholme skool in Doncaster my teacher gave me username n stuff but it didnt work and didnt hear anything else bout
equ1n0x
Rep:
?
Report 18 years ago
try askin the teacher bout gettin a copy of the cd, its got everything on it.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
yeah i have and its very hard so gutted
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i did the thomas telford gnvq ict last year and i got a pass with merit.what r u stuck on?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
im doing it at college what unit u stuck on?
im gettin merits (almost a distinction on unit 3) but ya dnt wanna hear me brag lol
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i got three distictions on intermediat epart one, documents, database spreatsheet, web page macro. what unit u need help on
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
GNVQ ICT is in no way chalenging and each assignment should take one day at the most. I have achieved 100% marks on all sections with only a weeks work.
rosie
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ive got my unit 5 resit tomorrow. i cant understand why i didnt get distinction the first time, its so stupid.
but im thinking it might be a good idea to revise a bit.
does anyone know any good webpages where i can find out about the Dewey Decimal thingi? or the Data Protection act?

R x
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
well im on distinction near enuf wivout doin the last test but i need to kno wot html means for the exam! n i cnt find it on these rubbish bitesize websites! does anyone know any good websites for this type of revision?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
can someone give me a username and password for the thomas telford website please?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
My old ICT teacher who had no idea used to make us use Thomas Telford. We wee all set to fail and 6 months ago had to completely restart the whole course. All those 21 documents and crap are totally pointless.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ive got my unit c test 2moz. im tryin 2 revise but i dnt no the stuff. i need 59 marks on this test and my unit c coursework 2 get a merit. i dnt fink i can do it.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I'm go 2 thomas telford and i've just started the GNVQ ICT. Do u have 2 take a tst @ the end of the course?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ye i took it its kinfa hard but in a way really easy once you no what your doing
Kayleigh
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
well i got 65/65 on my porfolio unit 2 so pleh
Kayleigh
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Haha, you must do for me 2 b able to get 65
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (162)
15.58%
Uncertainty around my education (170)
16.35%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (100)
9.62%
Isolating with family (71)
6.83%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.75%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.65%
Loneliness (103)
9.9%
Financial worries (46)
4.42%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (95)
9.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.12%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.65%

Watched Threads