Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A girl has asked me out after 5 days of knowing her Watch

ReputationRep:
    Really need help with this one boys, what would you say?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really see a problem in clubs you can go up to someone have a chat and ask them out after knowing them for 0 days:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foodmaster)
    Is she hot?

ReputationRep:
    Issue? You don't like her? Let her down softly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right, she is an average girl, I personally think its jumping the gun before aiming but she is pretty serious.

I just think its too early after such a short time.

ReputationRep:
    Go bust yourself some nuts son

ReputationRep:
    Right, she is an average girl, I personally think its jumping the gun before aiming but she is pretty serious.

Would you bang though?

ReputationRep:

Say this to her. She'll understand if she's a reasonable person.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you, wish I had someone that had asked me out let alone within such a small space of time.

Relax. Breath. Relationships are all about loving the person on the inside, not attraction based upon someone's looks and features.

Despite not being in one myself before, I have seen the signs and felt them but time needs to grow before you even go out with someone.

I apologise if my information is wrong and if you feel so, by no means take it... It's just someone who knows the dangers of jumping into things early.

If you begin to feel something for her, there isn't anything wrong with telling her of course.

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can she cook?

ReputationRep:
    Go forth my child. Love like you've never been hurt. Life's short

ReputationRep:
    Well, went out with her but started argueing instantly. I love my life so much its unbelievable.

Thanks for your advice, you have never had a girlfriend? with a brain like that? good advice mate wont be too long I can garentee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTranshumanist)
    Say this to her. She'll understand if she's a reasonable person.
    This is basicly what got me in the tot

ReputationRep:
    This is basicly what got me in the tot
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    She had a massive go at me for saying, i havent known you long enough and want to get to know her more.

anyway, we are definatly not going out now, she went full blown terror at me

Thanks

Kieran

ReputationRep:
    the whole point of going on dates is to get to know them lel.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm a girl and I think it all comes down to how you feel, if you feel like you like her and the relationship could work then go for it, but if you don't then just be honest with her and yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you don't cut your hymen brah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarnorth)
    Lucky you, wish I had someone that had asked me out let alone within such a small space of time.

Relax. Breath. Relationships are all about loving the person on the inside, not attraction based upon someone's looks and features.

Despite not being in one myself before
    , I have seen the signs and felt them but time needs to grow before you even go out with someone.

I apologise if my information is wrong and if you feel so, by no means take it... It's just someone who knows the dangers of jumping into things early.

If you begin to feel something for her, there isn't anything wrong with telling her of course.

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It shows. What kind of advice is that? This isn't a Disney film.

@OP The girl sounds like she could be a clingy psycho. I'd steer well clear.

ReputationRep:
    She had a massive go at me for saying, i havent known you long enough and want to get to know her more.

anyway, we are definatly not going out now, she went full blown terror at me

Thanks

Kieran
    If she went mad at you just for saying that you probably had a lucky escape.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.