Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls; what's your favourite men's aftershave? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm just interested to hear what men's fragrances girls tend to likemost and whether there is a general consensus or not. So what's your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know much about men fragrances, but when guys wear lynx they can never go wrong in my opinion! Smells so good👍😍☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamRose)
    I really don't know much about men fragrances, but when guys wear lynx they can never go wrong in my opinion! Smells so good👍😍☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ^^This is why you don't do what women say on aftershave. Aftershave comes down to 1 question 'Who do I want to be when I step outside today?' Aftershave should make you feel something more than 'good' and that something should be different with each scent so pick your aftershaves based on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamRose)
    I really don't know much about men fragrances, but when guys wear lynx they can never go wrong in my opinion! Smells so good��������� ¿½ï¿½ï¿½â˜ºï¸

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I completely agree. Either Lynx Dark Temptation, or Africa.

ReputationRep:
    I hate to be pedantic, but lynx is a deodorant not an aftershave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ziggy Sawdust)
    Actually, there are Lynx aftershaves. They're sold at Boots, Superdrug, Tesco etc.

ReputationRep:
    My bad; clarifies the little I know about male fragrances - sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    1 Million

ReputationRep:
    Boss Bottled, every time. It's the kind of scent that makes you turn around to try to find out who you smelled it on plus it's not overly in your face like a lot of others!

ReputationRep:
    This.

In answer to the question, I can't really remember my favourite ones but I know that I absolutely hate all of the Ralph Lauren Polo aftershaves. The James Bond aftershave is surprisingly good, if you're on a small budget.

ReputationRep:
    Hugo Boss orange and not sure of the actual name but David Beckhams aftershave - can't go wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Another vote for one million here. The smell alone of that stuff gives me a wee tingle downstairs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm just interested to hear what men's fragrances girls tend to likemost and whether there is a general consensus or not. So what's your favourite?
    CK1 summer! Such a nice smell.

ReputationRep:
    Anything by Armani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    ^^This is why you don't do what women say on aftershave.
    I thought one of the main factors for wearing the stuff is to attract women? That's like what every single advert goes for.

This is a prime example of listening to women being the correct thing to do :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    el natural

ReputationRep:
    The Yves Saint Laurent one :coma:.

ReputationRep:
    Chanel Allure Homme, it smells divine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethaney.)
    I completely agree. Either Lynx Dark Temptation, or Africa.
    If you like that, give this a sniff. Dark Temptation is to Rochas Man what a Skoda is to a Ferrari. (And the same applies to Rochas Man to New Haarlem but that's £100+)

They've made several 'aftershaves'. I've got a bottle of Africa myself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably the odd one out here, but I actually really hate when guys wear aftershave. It always makes me think they're trying to cover up a bad smell. I'm far more attracted to guys who just smell clean...like soap and shampoo.

Could be cause I have asthma and aftershaves and perfumes make me cough though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.