B-recipe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello.is there anyone else who is going to study or already is studying at uni of birmingham and is looking for a flatmate,has to offer anything?or wants to search for accommodation together?
tropical_girl
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My house is looking for a few people if you're interested. you can also contact purple frog or amanda house and they can help guide you with finding a place
B-recipe
Rep:
?
Sent you a pm
B-recipe
Rep:
?
anyone else?
samchipman
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by B-recipe)
Hello.is there anyone else who is going to study or already is studying at uni of birmingham and is looking for a flatmate,has to offer anything?or wants to search for accommodation together?
I'm looking for housemates to search for a houseshare with if you want to get in touch
sandiso
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey,

Im looking for housemates/house search if your still looking.
alexpchandler
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There is a room available in our house in Harrow Road. The house is a lovely 5 bed property in 65 Harrow Road. This is a great location as it is about a 5-10 minute walk from the university, as well as being in the heart of Selly Oak. The other house mates are 4 4th year student at Birmingham University ( 2 girls, 2 guys ) The price of the room is £78 per a week plus bills. Very reasonable considering the location and the standard of the house. The house is available from as early as July 1st . contact me on [personal details removed]
Yaz97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alexpchandler)
There is a room available in our house in Harrow Road. The house is a lovely 5 bed property in 65 Harrow Road. This is a great location as it is about a 5-10 minute walk from the university, as well as being in the heart of Selly Oak. The other house mates are 4 4th year student at Birmingham University ( 2 girls, 2 guys ) The price of the room is £78 per a week plus bills. Very reasonable considering the location and the standard of the house. The house is available from as early as July 1st . contact me on [personal details removed]
Hi, Birmingham is my insurance option so if I end up going I'm guessing I'll end up in private housing - could you advise on how to find a good deal? I've been on one site that was linked through UCAS and the cheapest room was around £120/week but I'm sure that can't be the best deal out there.

Also, how do freshers find housemates? Obviously sharing accommodation is the most cost-effective option but I don't understand how people find their flatmates before they've started? Are there Facebook groups or housing fairs or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed