Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello.is there anyone else who is going to study or already is studying at uni of birmingham and is looking for a flatmate,has to offer anything?or wants to search for accommodation together?

ReputationRep:
    My house is looking for a few people if you're interested. you can also contact purple frog or amanda house and they can help guide you with finding a place

ReputationRep:
    Sent you a pm

ReputationRep:
    anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-recipe)
    Hello.is there anyone else who is going to study or already is studying at uni of birmingham and is looking for a flatmate,has to offer anything?or wants to search for accommodation together?
    I'm looking for housemates to search for a houseshare with if you want to get in touch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Im looking for housemates/house search if your still looking.

ReputationRep:
    There is a room available in our house in Harrow Road. The house is a lovely 5 bed property in 65 Harrow Road. This is a great location as it is about a 5-10 minute walk from the university, as well as being in the heart of Selly Oak. The other house mates are 4 4th year student at Birmingham University ( 2 girls, 2 guys ) The price of the room is £78 per a week plus bills. Very reasonable considering the location and the standard of the house. The house is available from as early as July 1st . contact me on [personal details removed]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexpchandler)
    There is a room available in our house in Harrow Road. The house is a lovely 5 bed property in 65 Harrow Road. This is a great location as it is about a 5-10 minute walk from the university, as well as being in the heart of Selly Oak. The other house mates are 4 4th year student at Birmingham University ( 2 girls, 2 guys ) The price of the room is £78 per a week plus bills. Very reasonable considering the location and the standard of the house. The house is available from as early as July 1st . contact me on [personal details removed]
    Hi, Birmingham is my insurance option so if I end up going I'm guessing I'll end up in private housing - could you advise on how to find a good deal? I've been on one site that was linked through UCAS and the cheapest room was around £120/week but I'm sure that can't be the best deal out there.

Also, how do freshers find housemates? Obviously sharing accommodation is the most cost-effective option but I don't understand how people find their flatmates before they've started? Are there Facebook groups or housing fairs or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.