Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are there any other girls out there who don't have their eyebrows done? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have really thick ones, but have only recently started thinking about getting them done as although thick, they aren't messy.

What are your brows like? Do you have them done? What shape?

ReputationRep:
    Mine are shaped like star fish

ReputationRep:
    Mine look alright.. Too lazy to get them shaped :/

ReputationRep:
    nope, never had my eyebrows done.
    I have nicely curved eyebrows that aren't very thick, so I think I'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    I tidy them up with tweezers that's all. Whatever you do don't go too drastic. They probably suit your face so just chill

ReputationRep:
    Thick eyebrows are proper in. Try rocking those kinda looks. Don't overdo eyebrows...because then they lose their naturalness

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't get my eyebrows shaped I just neaten them with tweazers, I don't know very many girls at all who regularly get their eyebrows done if at all.

ReputationRep:
    Plucked yes, but that's pretty much it. Fake drawn-on eyebrows (i.e. Scouse brows) are absolutely hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Me.

I probably pluck about 4. 2 from each bro, if they're out of the shape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Mine are shaped like star fish
    i lol at most of your post :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I try to do them myself when I can but I only just mess them up a bit! hahah, my mate though never really gets them done because hers are naturally perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by überambitious_ox)
    I have really thick ones, but have only recently started thinking about getting them done as although thick, they aren't messy.

What are your brows like? Do you have them done? What shape?
    My eyebrows have always been difficult, I went to get them threaded twice before but it made me look angry because my eyebrows were too short, so now I've just been tweezing them.

I think thick eyebrows usually look quite nice, maybe if they are too thick you should try getting them done and see what its like, or just tweez them to tidy them up a bit and make them a little thinner.

ReputationRep:
    Never I've been been blessed with good eyebrows

I just pluck mine to tidy them up. Think it'd look bizarre if I changed the shape :erm:

ReputationRep:
      I don't get my eyebrows done, I just pluck them so they look slightly neater. Although I wouldn't recommend doing that since they can end up pretty uneven... If I were you I'd go to a salon and just explain you want them neatening, not thinning. Thick eyebrows are very popular at the moment, embrace them!!

ReputationRep:
      I do them myself. Eyebrows that haven't been tidied up look messy. Stray hairs and stuff

ReputationRep:
      Thankfully,I don't really need to and my religion forbids threading of eyebrows so I don't bother

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dinaa)
      i lol at most of your post :lol:
      haha so do I

ReputationRep:
      If they're not messy, don't touch them!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=301960&stc=1
      Attachments Pending Approval
    • File Type: jpg656_for_blog_cara.jpg (361.3 KB)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mollyxrose)
      I don't get my eyebrows done, I just pluck them so they look slightly neater. Although I wouldn't recommend doing that since they can end up pretty uneven... If I were you I'd go to a salon and just explain you want them neatening, not thinning. Thick eyebrows are very popular at the moment, embrace them!!
      What alternatives are there to plucking and threading? I've never done my eyebrows but there are a few stray hairs I want to get rid of but dont want to thread or pluck

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.