Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to become a qualified architect without a masters Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have just finished a ba in architecture. I am now working in a practice and it is so different from uni and I love it. Is there a way to become a fully qualified architect without going back next year and doing the masters degree? Some kind of learn on the job thing?

ReputationRep:
    If you want to find out more about the opportunity to become accredited via learning on the job at your current workplace, your first port of call should be your current workplace
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean your 'Part 2'?

How about something like this?

http://gse.cat.org.uk/professional-d...n-architecture

I was on a parallel course and everyone on the 'ProfDip ' Part 2' course loved it. Most were working and their employers were giving them the study time in between working.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.