The Student Room Group

Guy (25) going out with a divorced single mother (19)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutaud15
If what you know about interracial relationship comes from personal experience, you're either too immature or have been hanging around people who have no self respect. Since using shock value to family as a reason to form an interracial relationship is abhorrent.

And I guess you're too dense to notice when someone is calling you stupid indirectly. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL, shows how ignorant you are in this field.

Yes, I have lots of so called " interracial dating " experience.

Using a person of another colour for shock and power is in my view more prevalent than genuine relationships
Some cultures can clash but there are cases where individual couples do make it work. The mistake you're making here is that you're generalising ALL couples and saying that no interracial couple can last/should last.

You mentioned you didn't want to be "step uncle" to an illegitimate child? So who exactly are you in relation to the people in this relationship, the brother of one of them? If you are, I don't think it will make a difference whether you like it or not... It's their relationship at the end of the day and the more you try to force them apart, the more likely it is that they will stick together. So its better for your own interests to stay the heck away, if they don't work out it will be due to their own clashes, not because you don't like it.

Although I'm pretty sure this is a troll, because no one can be that close minded and interfering :rolleyes:

Also, if you said that you thought the woman was not a suitable partner for the guy in question, because of her personality of the fact they do not work well together, people would be more understanding. But the fact is that you sound very self-entitled, because you have a belief that you are somehow involved in this relationship, that is making everyone call you out on your bigotry.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zenomorph
Maybe try looking at the mirror ?

I never assumed any of the assumptions you put into my mouth, I used conditionals on all of them.

What part of that is unclear to you ?

Wow, if you really can't see the assumptions you just made then something is definitely wrong with you.
LOL, shows how ignorant you are in this field.

Yes, I have lots of so called " interracial dating " experience.

Using a person of another colour for shock and power is in my view more prevalent than genuine relationships

Considering I've seen enough interracial relationships and that all were formed because of love, yeah I'm really ignorant in this field :rolleyes:

And sure I wanted to shock my parents into domestic violence that's why I got into an interracial relationship.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Novascope
Wow, if you really can't see the assumptions you just made then something is definitely wrong with you.

Why not just don't reply to me because I have not further wish to talk to you, OK ?
Original post by donutaud15
Considering I've seen enough interracial relationships and that all were formed because of love, yeah I'm really ignorant in this field :rolleyes:

And sure I wanted to shock my parents into domestic violence that's why I got into an interracial relationship.

Keep telling yourself that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right and your experience represents everybody else's ?

Keep B'Sing yourself if it helps you sleep at night. :wink:

Don't reply, we are done. Good bye.Good luck you might need it
Oh right and your experience represents everybody else's ?

Keep B'Sing yourself if it helps you sleep at night. :wink:

Don't reply, we are done. Good bye.Good luck you might need it

Actually I've been around interracial couples all my life so have seen enough. I just thought I'd make a further point based on my own experience. The ones who you say use it for shock factor seems to be from the uneducated side of society from what I've observed so makes me think really what type of person you are if that's all your experience of it.

And I don't need luck.

Ciao.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending