Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone!

I am hoping to apply for MFE at oxford sometime next year, 2015 that is. Just before i do that and build expectations i wanted to know if i should even consider myself academically worthy candidate for this application. So just if anyone can guage my academic performance and let me know where i stand, i would be utterly grateful for that.

Well i am doing Bsc hons from LUMS ( Best business college of Pakistan and highly respected in asia and other parts of the world). Majoring in economics concentrated in mathematics and finance. I have a cgpa of 3.62 and placed on deans honor list. I have recieved academic roll of honor in my previous school aswell. In work department, i have done summer internships in Nestle and Coca Cola respectively, both in sales department. I have also been a research fellow for standard chartered bank for their project on Inflation projection of Pakistan, lastly i have also been a teaching assistant for multivariable calculus course. Other than this i have also started by own NGO that is doing substantial work in rural areas of Pakistan. Well thats about it and the only piece missing is my GMAT which i will be giving soon.

Any insight will be welcomed cause i have no idea where i stand right now.

Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.