Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I got a pink SRF form from my college last week. Are these my final grades? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It says "subject to confirmation by EDEXCEL" on the bottom of each page of the form, so I've started to freak out that my grades may not match what's on the form. I got a conditional offer and, according to the SRF form, I met the conditions exactly. 10 Distinctions and 8 merits. If I get less than that I won't get my place.

Can anyone tell me if the pink SRF is contains my final, actual grades?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I got my pink SRF the end of last month meaning that I've passed my coursework and my 4 exams giving me AAB, getting me into Loughborough Uni to do the course I want, yay! I saw the edexcel confirmation at the bottom so rang my college and they said it says this because Edexcel check that your units have the correct amount of points to give you the grades you need, so technically they double check it to make sure the grade that your lecturer at college gave you is correct! Don't worry! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _HollyBeech)
    Hi! I got my pink SRF the end of last month meaning that I've passed my coursework and my 4 exams giving me AAB, getting me into Loughborough Uni to do the course I want, yay! I saw the edexcel confirmation at the bottom so rang my college and they said it says this because Edexcel check that your units have the correct amount of points to give you the grades you need, so technically they double check it to make sure the grade that your lecturer at college gave you is correct! Don't worry! :-)

Oh, so there's no real danger of them changing anything? that's a relief. Thanks for the info!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrishGuy_94)
    Oh, so there's no real danger of them changing anything? that's a relief. Thanks for the info!
    Nope! The only reason they'd change them was if the grade boundaries changed suddenly for some reason, which they've never done before? Or if your lecturer had calculated your grades completely wrong! 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming it'll be your final grade
    I've completed my BTEC Level 3 a couple of weeks ago and got a conditional offer from uni (going this September)! Does this mean I'll get a copy of SRF form as well then? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohhello92x)
    I'm assuming it'll be your final grade
    I've completed my BTEC Level 3 a couple of weeks ago and got a conditional offer from uni (going this September)! Does this mean I'll get a copy of SRF form as well then? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only colleges that are enrolled with Edexcel online will receive SRF forms. If you haven't got one in the post yet, it's likely that your college isn't registered.

ReputationRep:
    Only colleges that are enrolled with Edexcel online will receive SRF forms. If you haven't got one in the post yet, it's likely that your college isn't registered.
    Ah ok thanks I'll just have to wait and see

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My college is registered, and I haven't had one yet... :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.