Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you block ppl from texting you? (Did she receive my message?) Watch

So I texted my ex girlfriend who I haven't spoken to in a few months. She hasn't replied to me yet(I said take some time to think about it), but I'm just wondering is there any way she could have blocked me from texting her? I just wanna make sure she got my message and I'm not waiting for nothing. And no I don't wanna send her another message, I don't wanna bug her. And she definitely still has the same number btw.

She either has an Android phone or an Iphone 4.

ReputationRep:
    Go on your messaging settings and put on the delivery report. It lets you know when and if a message you've sent has been delivered to said phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can block callers on iPhones - if you go onto the contact it's down the bottom. I THINK if your number is blocked the message wont go through, you just get the red exclaimation mark, but I'm not 100% sure. The only way really to check is by calling her - could always just see if it rings and hang up, if she questions it just say you pocket called her or something

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.