- left islam a few weeks ago
    - applying for a deferred entry this september
    - 18 in 2 weeks :woo:
    - biggest minecraft fan ever :ahee:

fire away ladies and gents

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd be the first one to post on this thread, since you've bumped it twice
    What have you got planned for you 18th birthday? I guess you'll be raving all day and night long :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcfc)
    Thought I'd be the first one to post on this thread, since you've bumped it twice
    What have you got planned for you 18th birthday? I guess you'll be raving all day and night long :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    absolutely nothing different to my everyday life, staying home i guess

my days at home for this summer includes everything exciting...
    maths
    physics
    more maths
    minecraft
    harry potter films
    harry potter video games

#nottrolling

ReputationRep:
    Parli italiano? :P

hai una famiglia musulmana? Italia è una nazione cattolica, no??

Is your whole family Muslim, or were you the only one? The majority of Italians are catholic, so I'm surprised you were Muslim

ReputationRep:
    why did u leave islam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    absolutely nothing different to my everyday life, staying home i guess

my days at home for this summer includes everything exciting...
    maths
    physics
    more maths
    minecraft
    harry potter films
    harry potter video games

#nottrolling
    At least you're doing something on your birthday. Hmmm, which harry potter games do you play? And films... I guess you've already watched them all, so you must be watching them all over again as it's awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTechN1304)
    Parli italiano? :P

hai una famiglia musulmana? Italia è una nazione cattolica, no??

Is your whole family Muslim, or were you the only one? The majority of Italians are catholic, so I'm surprised you were Muslim
    I wasn't raised up in a proper italian family, so I can't speak italian much. I know very little anyway, I think 'bambino' is little. All my family from Italy used to call me that when I was little.

The family I was raised up is entirely muslim, but the family I was born into are catholics. It's actually very confusing. I wouldn't be surprised if you're lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    why did u leave islam?
    For the purpose of my wellbeing, partially due to me being homosexual. I don't want to go into too much detail, but I felt that islam is a rather oppressive religion.
    This is my opinion btw, so it's universal or absolute. You have your reasons for being muslim and I respect that.

ReputationRep:
    For the purpose of my wellbeing, partially due to me being homosexual. I don't want to go into too much detail, but I felt that islam is a rather oppressive religion.
    This is my opinion btw, so it's universal or absolute. You have your reasons for being muslim and I respect that.
    oh no im not judging. you told your parents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcfc)
    At least you're doing something on your birthday. Hmmm, which harry potter games do you play? And films... I guess you've already watched them all, so you must be watching them all over again as it's awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I never get bored of harry potter. I used to play order of the phoenix, but I'm really wanting to get half blood prince and deathly hallows. Being financially dependent on my parents is not the best thing ever since I've already spent £150 on my university open days :/

I have watched all of the movies, my favourite ones are all of them because i am very indecisive.

ReputationRep:
    oh no im not judging. you told your parents?
    I'm not independent enough to tell them since anything really bad can happen. But I'm definitely sure they will not be supportive (I don't blame them). So yh, this is definitely not the best time to tell them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not independent enough to tell them since anything really bad can happen. But I'm definitely sure they will not be supportive (I don't blame them). So yh, this is definitely not the best time to tell them.
    fair enough, well i hope the best for you.

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, well i hope the best for you.
    Enjoy your ramadan and Eid mubarak

ReputationRep:

The family I was raised up is entirely muslim, but the family I was born into are catholics. It's actually very confusing. I wouldn't be surprised if you're lost.
    Yeah...that sounds really confusing haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...that sounds really confusing haha
    So are you italian?

ReputationRep:
    So are you italian?
    No haha. I just speak Italian :P

ReputationRep:
    I never get bored of harry potter. I used to play order of the phoenix, but I'm really wanting to get half blood prince and deathly hallows. Being financially dependent on my parent is not the best thing ever since I've already spent £150 on my university open days :/

I have watched all of the movies, my favourite ones are all of them because i am very indecisive.
    I just remember watching the first two, wasn't really into hp back in the days. As you lots have been saying a lot of amazing things about hp, i'm slightly getting into it as well, I've got an amazon prime account now, so hopefully they've got the full Harry potter series.

ReputationRep:
    No haha. I just speak Italian :P
    Did you learn the language just for taking an interest or rather more for academic purposes? Did you self teach or did you go to lessons?

Sorry I'm very nosy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcfc)
    I just remember watching the first two, wasn't really into hp back in the days. As you lots have been saying a lot of amazing things about hp, i'm slightly getting into it as well, I've got an amazon prime account now, so hopefully they've got the full Harry potter series.
    I've also got loads more movies to watch which I can't remember off the top of my head, but hunger games catching fire is definitely one which I will be watching for a 2nd time soon

If I'm not mistaken, daniel radcliffe was in 'the women in black'? That is also on my to-watch-list

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.