The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mikiu15
Wow wtf I applied a month before you did and I haven't gotten anything.
Which division did you apply for?

Analytics & Risk - Portfolio Analytics Insight
Original post by Zymoloid!
To those with offers, how long are you given to accept the offer? Is the deadline about 2 weeks or something?

Thanks!

1 week, BAML.
Original post by Cookie_m14
Analytics & Risk - Portfolio Analytics Insight

Aha I applied for equities and fixed income so that maybe why.
Got a blackrock num invite, hope it means i passed first screening
Got the BR num invite too. It is SHL.
(edited 9 years ago)
BR num invite, but only for equities application, analytics has no test
anyone done blackrock tests from a mac? The email says it won't work from one...
Original post by President M.E.
BR num invite, but only for equities application, analytics has no test

Analytics does have a numerical test, I was invited to it today, and completed it today. It was SHL so not particularly challenging.

I was not invited to a test for equities, which implies that they do screen applications before inviting for testing, which seems like a positive sign for all.
Got a test invite as well, but only for equities.
Original post by sneakylegend
Analytics does have a numerical test, I was invited to it today, and completed it today. It was SHL so not particularly challenging.

I was not invited to a test for equities, which implies that they do screen applications before inviting for testing, which seems like a positive sign for all.

For analytics mine says I passed online testing without doing them :confused:
Blackrock - Equities test invite.

Not sure if it's generic or application was pre-screened.
BlackRock - Equities online reasoning test invite.
Also applied to Fixed Income - Haven't heard back for that.
Anyone know if we'll have to do the test twice?
Does anybody have information for numerical tests on whether you simply have to pass a benchmark, or you are viewed as a stronger applicant for your overall score (assuming you pass the benchmark)?
Any idea guys? And congratulations to getting BlackRock numerical test invites!
Some of them are so confusing? Or is it just me.

Original post by sneakylegend
Does anybody have information for numerical tests on whether you simply have to pass a benchmark, or you are viewed as a stronger applicant for your overall score (assuming you pass the benchmark)?

Tests are binary pass/fail

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adam.TTT
Any idea guys? And congratulations to getting BlackRock numerical test invites!
Some of them are so confusing? Or is it just me.

I think it's D.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The-Illusionist
BlackRock - Equities online reasoning test invite.
Also applied to Fixed Income - Haven't heard back for that.
Anyone know if we'll have to do the test twice?

It looks like everyone is getting an invite for a test from one of the two they applied to so I assume we'll only have to do the test once.
Original post by mikiu15
I think it's D.

Thanks man, any reason why?
ICAP want cover letter, (numerical test I'm guessing) and an assessment centre? all for a summer "insight" week anyone else going for this? you reckon it's worth applying for it now (is it late?, despite their deadline in january) how far have people got with ICAP? any advice? soooo lost in life :colondollar:
Firstly the rings height seems to change in couples so the first two were up top and second two were down at the bottom. From that I suspect that the ring should be at the top so that rules out C. Then it looks like the x position of the ring seems to be the inverse of the one before so that cancels A. And to me it looks like a pendulum so the logical choice would be D however this is only a guess.

Latest

Trending

Trending