Scroll to see replies

Reply 4760
whats the chatterbox badge :/
Original post by studentgirl22
What division did you apply for?

IBD. Why?
Original post by limpan142
IBD. Why?

I was just wondering because I have applied to IBD too and I haven't heard anything as of yet.
Has anyone heard from J.P Morgan INVESTMENT BANKING this week? Ive read people have had offers for markets, but yeah whats everyones progress with this one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by limpan142
I think so as well. I had a typo where I wrote the word "you" instead of "your". Highly unlikely that I'll get an interview, even though my application is good in every other way.

That wouldn't affect you much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TahaK
FOR ME
The status of my first division in GS is 'application received' and my second division choice status is 'application under review'
I am confused?

I've got the same. Applied to their technology one for summer and have been moved to spring. I think it probably means they have started looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
RBS Interview invite. Anyone knows dates for this one and what the interview looks like?
anyone done a pwc telephone interview for women in business program?
Has anyone had his HSBC interview? If yes please p.m or quote me!
Original post by smashzeJ
nice man. when did u apply?

i cant remember bro, in september sometime?
Anyone know if this hsbc round is the final one?
Original post by Aenigma
Obviously, but the poster seemed to be querying whether he could do both spring weeks regardless of whether he had other offers.
Surely you're assuming that the poster wouldn't prioritise Barclays/CS over other offers
(Yes that was factitious but you can see how pointing out obvious assumptions someone's statements could be unnecessary)

And iirc from last year there are fair few who are outside that week:

I think MS
Roth
BNP
HSBC
RBS
Then obviously Barclays and CS

Posted from TSR Mobile

i did assume, true. can i ask you a q, you might know more than anyone else on here, out of cs ubs and barclays, which two? based on culture which is v important to me id choose ubs, and since they only do their sw in that one week it would be between cs and barclays for the first week. any thoughts would be much appreciated bro!
Original post by welcometoib
Anyone know if this hsbc round is the final one?

second this question.
Original post by mco10
citi has no respect:frown: lol they just gonna give out offers and not respond to my application -__-

citi normally mass reject at the end, happened to a couple friends last year after one failed talent q and the other didnt get an invite at all
Original post by ProjectNr2
second this question.

gl with your int bro, today? if it is mind asking them at the end? i emailed but they dont seem to understand the q i asked lol
second this question.

They said so. The answer will come in 2-4 weeks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Manuelle
They said so. The answer will come in 2-4 weeks.

one 20 mins int and thats it...? cool bro
Reply 4777
Original post by welcometoib
citi normally mass reject at the end, happened to a couple friends last year after one failed talent q and the other didnt get an invite at all

great !

thanks
Has anyone had his HSBC interview? If yes please p.m or quote me!

Had mine yesterday. What do you want to know? P.s. probably better to use 'their HSBC interview'. :smile:
Original post by mco10
great !

thanks

chin up bro, its nothing in grand scheme :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending