The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hazard10i
Awesome, thanks for the heads up! When do you expect to hear back? :smile:

I got an offer on Thursday :biggrin: although they said they'd give me a reply within a week. They should be pretty quick - they called me at 6 after office hours!!
Any tough questions in the Morgan stanley first/final interview ?
Any points on MS I should touch upon ?
Many thanks for any help
[QUOTE="hychan;53171737"]

I got an offer on Thursday :biggrin: although they said they'd give me a reply within a week. They should be pretty quick - they called me at 6 after office hours!!

Congrats!!!

congrats :smile: what week is roths in?
[QUOTE="welcometoib;53171787"]
Original post by hychan

congrats :smile: what week is roths in?

Thanks! Starts 23rd March. :smile:
[QUOTE="hychan;53171831"]
Original post by welcometoib

Thanks! Starts 23rd March. :smile:

ah! that makes me feel much better! it would clash with cs or barclays anyway, even though roths was probably my most wanted firm any idea on numbers on the programme, final int dates ( tuesday apparently which i believe)

this is meant for hychan, not sure whats happening haha
from what it seems, there is not one bank between 30th march to 3rd april, and not one between 20th-24th april? really? that leaves only three weeks open to do sws...
When did you receive your invite??
[QUOTE="welcometoib;53171883"]
Original post by hychan

ah! that makes me feel much better! it would clash with cs or barclays anyway, even though roths was probably my most wanted firm any idea on numbers on the programme, final int dates ( tuesday apparently which i believe)

this is meant for hychan, not sure whats happening haha

Yeah not sure what is happening either. I thought I accidentally clicked something and quoted myself too. :tongue:

My interviewer said 25 on the SW but I'm not sure about final int dates though. Have you heard back from most of yours? :smile:
Original post by Purple_fox
Final round GS! Back to London again
When did you receive the invite??
Original post by Purple_fox
Final round GS! Back to London again

When did you receive the invite??

Hey congrats on the offer! :smile: I also have my interview on Monday right after Hazard10i. I am just a little confused though, I thought there was two rounds? :smile:
[QUOTE="._.;53172037" Aussie="Aussie" Dude="Dude"]
Original post by hychan

Hey congrats on the offer! :smile: I also have my interview on Monday right after Hazard10i. I am just a little confused though, I thought there was two rounds? :smile:

Thanks! :smile: Nope just one round! Why did you think there were two?
[QUOTE="hychan;53172105"]
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.

Thanks! :smile: Nope just one round! Why did you think there were two?

When they invited me they said it was a first round interview in the email! Well that makes me a lot happier now xD only have to do it once.
[QUOTE="._.;53172125" Aussie="Aussie" Dude="Dude"]
Original post by hychan

When they invited me they said it was a first round interview in the email! Well that makes me a lot happier now xD only have to do it once.

Oh yeah it said the same in my invite but it's only one. Good luck!
[QUOTE="hychan;53172135"]
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.

Oh yeah it said the same in my invite but it's only one. Good luck!

Thanks :smile: hopefully I will get to see you and hazard on the SW. Fingers crossed but so nervous, haven't attended an interview in over 17 months xD
[QUOTE="._.;53172179" Aussie="Aussie" Dude="Dude"]
Original post by hychan

Thanks :smile: hopefully I will get to see you and hazard on the SW. Fingers crossed but so nervous, haven't attended an interview in over 17 months xD

Fingers crossed! It was a really nice interview - more like a discussion for me so I'm sure you'll be fine :wink:
Original post by welcometoib
from what it seems, there is not one bank between 30th march to 3rd april, and not one between 20th-24th april? really? that leaves only three weeks open to do sws...

BNP Paribas 30:th March to 2:nd april. (4 days).

Has anyone else here done the BNPP interview?
GS interview for technology (SW) Wednesday! Could anybody give any pointers / tips? Also are there two rounds for tech? Would appreciate any support.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by limpan142
BNP Paribas 30:th March to 2:nd april. (4 days).

Has anyone else here done the BNPP interview?

ahh ok ,kl kl, so only way for people to do 4 spring weeks is they have to get bnpp

Latest

Trending

Trending