The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dates of the Barclays SW? anyone? Deciding whether or not I should bother with the interview.
Original post by Hazard10i
Dates of the Barclays SW? anyone? Deciding whether or not I should bother with the interview.

March 23-27 I believe..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by omgitsfriday
GS GIR offer! :smile:

Congrats!
Didn't get the Barclays final round that everyone seems to be getting, just something about still being under review.. I think I know what that means
Original post by Drossell
Didn't get the Barclays final round that everyone seems to be getting, just something about still being under review.. I think I know what that means

Give it a while, others were given invites yesterday, you may find they give out some more tomorrow.
Original post by Drossell

Don't worry, I got that email earlier today as well and then got an interview invitation about an hour later.
Reply 7066
Original post by LyffePTC
Sense that tomorrow is the last day for GS post interview Secs offers...

"I was sitting,waiting,wishing..."

Original post by phenolphtalein
Looks like a few GS divisions have been giving out offers. Does anyone if GS has started giving out Securities offers in particular? Had the interview nearly 2 weeks ago..

Same boat. What's your status now?

Original post by Mralpha
What do you guys think? Is tomorrow the day for GS sec and CS offers/rejections?

I think so..
Original post by \/ibhav
Don't worry, I got that email earlier today as well and then got an interview invitation about an hour later.

Ah okay cheers
Anyone have any HSBC first round interview advice? Is it just standard motivation and competency? Also does anyone know the dates of the SW?
Original post by BumbleB33
Anyone have any HSBC first round interview advice? Is it just standard motivation and competency? Also does anyone know the dates of the SW?

Had mine yesterday morning, pretty quick and straightforward interview with only a few questions but yeah they're quite standard. SW is 7-10 Apr!
Original post by cem101
Congrats!

Do you know the exact dates of GS SW? Is it 7 April- 17 April? :smile:

Yes, those are the dates :smile:
Original post by Mralpha
Just like any other interview I would reckon. Hopefully this wont be the "you talk, HR writes"-type of interview.
When do you have yours?

It's skills and career motivations based and with a Barclays rep - is that HR or analyst/associate/VP/MD?
11th Feb. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't remember but it may be, I know it's 2 weeks.
Original post by mrcool1995
whats conversion rate for MS??

BAML conversion more likely. Bank on the rise. Now pushing out JP for third spot
MS conversion less likely, arguably best name on the street (depending in what you think if Goldman)

You could always just reapply for the BAML summer week so maybe doing MS is the best decision

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by \/ibhav
Barclays FO Final Round!

Are you applying for summer or spring because you're posting in both threads about offers/ interviews and it's confusing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7076
Original post by Aenigma
Are you applying for summer or spring because you're posting in both threads about offers/ interviews and it's confusing...

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's second year of a four year course
Original post by CD315
He's second year of a four year course

And applying for both?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma

Posted from TSR Mobile

What I post in the summer thread is regarding summer and what I post in the spring thread is regarding spring.

I apologise for confusing you. I'm a 2nd year on a variable degree (3/4 years) and so before I decide how many years I do (on the recommendation of analysts from various banks), I've applied for both Spring and Summer and somehow I've ended up with one summer (JPM) and no springs so far. If I now get GS and then manage to convert it, I'll need to really think things through (and it'll probably depend on how I find my desk in summer), but otherwise, I'll probably do 3 years and move on. I hope that makes sense!
Anyone have a contact for RBS HR?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending