The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
Might I inquire why exactly?

Cause he is a 20 years age detective at the service of citi investigation :wink:
Original post by tru.and
Cause he is a 20 years age detective at the service of citi investigation :wink:

Said individual could very well be HR aiming to bring in talent.

Call me a pessimist but it's more likely this person is struggling for material for the cover letter :tongue:
Original post by President M.E.
Call me a pessimist but it's more likely this person is struggling for material for the cover letter :tongue:

Let's not jump to conclusions.
Guys, I did the RBC test last night and kinda failed it. I had done papers from www.assessmentday.co.uk but I found the test much tougher than those papers. English is not my mother tongue so that was a problem too. Do you think I should ask for extra time or something like that? I've haven't received any email yet, 12 hours have past since I sat the test, so hopefully I won't get the automatic reject.
I remember the last 3-4 questions were with some oil production and I basically failed them all, I couldn't understand what they were actually asking me to do...
Which website should I use to prepare in the future?
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Guys, I did the RBC test last night and kinda failed it. I had done papers from www.assessmentday.co.uk but I found the test much tougher than those papers. English is not my mother tongue so that was a problem too. Do you think I should ask for extra time or something like that? I've haven't received any email yet, 12 hours have past since I sat the test, so hopefully I won't get the automatic reject.
I remember the last 3-4 questions were with some oil production and I basically failed them all, I couldn't understand what they were actually asking me to do...
Which website should I use to prepare in the future?

jobtestprep / graduate monkey are also useful sites.

On TSR? :lol:
How long are you guys making your cover letters? Should I try to fill the whole page or what?
Original post by Refrigerator
How long are you guys making your cover letters? Should I try to fill the whole page or what?

I have made one as model and then i adapt it to each case.
Original post by tru.and
I have made one as model and then i adapt it to each case.

Yeah I'm planning to do the model today... but how long should the model be?
Original post by Noble.
On TSR? :lol:

Could you imagine HR reps have been behind all the troll threads on TSR :eek::ms:
Reply 1571
When does everyone reckon the latest approximate date we could apply for a spring week and it would be worthwhile to do so?
When applying for Deutsche Bank, should we include CV/ Cover letter (and in one file)? I am conused because I cannot find any info of it. It only says that we should include it if it is required to what we are applying for. And on top of that, there are a bunch of competency questions that fill the need of a CL.

Thanks in advance.
jobtestprep / graduate monkey are also useful sites.

Thanks man. Just rejected by RBC...
Speaking of RBC does anyone know what happens after verbal?
Original post by Hu2014
When does everyone reckon the latest approximate date we could apply for a spring week and it would be worthwhile to do so?

Late November probably. I've spoken to loads of people who applied around that time and still got offers.
Guys the link on my email to take the online test keeps coming up with error :/ what do I do?! the deadline is this Monday as they've only given 3 days for me to complete it
Do people include their address at the top of their cover letters, when it is packaged within an application?
do db give the numerical test instantly after sending?
That RBS numerical tho.....:bricks:

Latest

Trending

Trending