Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm looking for a spare room in a house share for next uni year 2014-2015. Don't mind gender or number of housemates, preferably people around my age though.

I'm a 20 year old UoM student, tidy and easy to get along with, enjoy nights out and nights in too. Had a house share planned but people's plans changed/dropped out not long ago, when everyone else had sorted their houses out, leaving me pretty stuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca_y)
    Hi,

I'm looking for a spare room in a house share for next uni year 2014-2015. Don't mind gender or number of housemates, preferably people around my age though.

I'm a 20 year old UoM student, tidy and easy to get along with, enjoy nights out and nights in too. Had a house share planned but people's plans changed/dropped out not long ago, when everyone else had sorted their houses out, leaving me pretty stuck.
    Hi Rebecca,
    I just posted something on the student room about needing a flatmate for next year. its a 5-bedroom house and a housemate of ours has decided to move out spontaneously so we are despreately looking for someone...were all in second year and everyone is either 19 or 20 we have some other people who might be interested but i wanted to ask you if you are still looking or if youve found something else? You seem to fit what we look for in a flatmate because were all an easy going bunch. the house is right near the sainsburys in fallowfield its 2 girls and 2 guys up to now

ReputationRep:
    HI,

I have a spare double room available in a large 8 bedroom student house in Fallowfield.
    The details of the house are as follows:
    8 double bedrooms
    2 bathrooms and one separate toilet.
    Kitchen (with dishwasher, washer and dryer, 2 fridges and freezers and 2 ovens) and a dining area
    Separate lounge w/ large flatscreen television and DVD player
    Garden
    Secure parking

Rent is £80 a week plus bills.
    The lease is from September 1st 2014 to June 30th 2015.
    There are currently 3 girls and 4 boys in the house. If you are interested email ASAP.

Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.