The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

24 hours and counting until Results Day. This is not a drill, repeat NOT A DRILL.

Of course results won't come till after 1am but that's not the point...
Original post by jackamakka
24 hours and counting until Results Day. This is not a drill, repeat NOT A DRILL.

Of course results won't come till after 1am but that's not the point...

Haha, you aren't the only one counting - its a long day ahead of all of us!
Reply 642
It's going to be my first results day!Im both nervous and excited but mostly nervous.I did pretty bad at prelims I got 2 As the rest were fails/cs but I was in hospital before them so I think I did alright.Im getting my results by post and I know everyone gets post at different times but what would be the earliest/latest for the postman to arrive?
Original post by I_harv
It's going to be my first results day!Im both nervous and excited but mostly nervous.I did pretty bad at prelims I got 2 As the rest were fails/cs but I was in hospital before them so I think I did alright.Im getting my results by post and I know everyone gets post at different times but what would be the earliest/latest for the postman to arrive?

It'll be whenever your usual post arrives...
Original post by I_harv

I'm sure you'll do really well btw, don't worry about it too much, and good luck!
Reply 645
I forgot this bit out will it be any later or earlier than usual?
Original post by I_harv
I forgot this bit out will it be any later or earlier than usual?

id expect it would be a small bit delayed as the postman would have to deliver to more people possibly for example if someone just gets the SQA certificate and no other post then that means he has to go to more doors because that person without the certificate wouldnt get post so therefore taking more time :biggrin: it just depends really but expect it to be later and just chill out haha
Hey just curious, what time do people usually get their sqa results by post? I know it depends on where people live etc but I'd just like to get a few answers just to see
AH GUYS, DID YOU SEE WHAT THE SQA WEBSITE JUST POSTED!?!?

Results are being delayed until thursday due to issues with the post because of the commonwealth games wow!! :cry2:
Reply 649
Original post by TheFOMaster

Results are being delayed until thursday due to issues with the post because of the commonwealth games wow!! :cry2:

You nearly gave me heart attack

you sir are evil
Original post by I_harv
You nearly gave me heart attack

he may as well have said "you have gullible written on your ceiling" or something

OMG I JUST SAW THAT TOO

Can't believe it tbh why would they do this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mathsisannoying
SQA website counting in hours, now you know its serious, might just stay up all night tonight then wake up in afternoon tomorrow then ill get better sleep tomorrow night like i done last year so if anyone's doing the same im going to be here!

Surely if you're going to deliberately stay up all night you would just do it tomorrow? :tongue:
Original post by scotland101
you sir are evil

And he's supposed to be one of the experienced ScotQuals veterans helping you guys out :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 655
he may as well have said "you have gullible written on your ceiling" or something

Hahaha I know but the combination of tiredness and nerves anything could be true at the moment in my brain!
Original post by Asklepios
And he's supposed to be one of the experienced ScotQuals veterans helping you guys out :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, that is just... mean... Just to confirm, there is no change in post day...
Original post by AndrewSCO
Surely if you're going to deliberately stay up all night you would just do it tomorrow? :tongue:

Not really, i like to get sleep before results just in case i need to wait on ucas opening at 9am or talk to universities e.c.t which would need a clear mind to focus. And knowing myself id probably not be able to go back to sleep because i know how good/bad i have done, and if i stay up tonight i can effectively wake up in the afternoon tomorrow and then itll almost be tuesday :smile:
id expect it would be a small bit delayed as the postman would have to deliver to more people possibly for example if someone just gets the SQA certificate and no other post then that means he has to go to more doors because that person without the certificate wouldnt get post so therefore taking more time :biggrin: it just depends really but expect it to be later and just chill out haha

What exams did you do ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mobbsy91
Wow, that is just... mean... Just to confirm, there is no change in post day...

Oh yeah, I'm an experienced member of SQ, and Asklepios hasn't checked up the most recent information. Look at this link here:

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/SQA_RESULTS_DELAYED_POSTAGE_ISSUES.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending