The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greenladybird
Some of the science question papers are up, but no marking schemes :frown:
Was looking at the chemistry paper and honestly can't remember any of it haha

yeah i looked at the physics one, i looked at the multiple choice then just closed it, maybe if i had the marking scheme i would look at section B and try and workout what i got/try and remember what i done.
Original post by greenladybird
Some of the science question papers are up, but no marking schemes :frown:
Was looking at the chemistry paper and honestly can't remember any of it haha

I cant even remember how to do the questions nevermind what they were :redface:
Its officially 9 days until the Big Day,hope everyone is having a good holiday !! :smile:
Original post by mathsisannoying
Its officially 9 days until the Big Day,hope everyone is having a good holiday !! :smile:

I think I just vomited into my mouth a little

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I've been more stressed since the exams. I think I might die a little bit
Original post by GoldenAge
I don't think I've been more stressed since the exams. I think I might die a little bit

im sure you will be fine, not long to wait now, it will fly in if you make yourself busy
anyone know what time track will be open on results day its it like 7:30 like usual orr? anyone starting to get extremely nervous?

Track will go live at 9am :yy:
Original post by Ecosse_14
Track will go live at 9am :yy:

Thank you! :smile: it better be not earlier i want first dibs :wink:
Will we still be able to get our results the night before using MySQA? Last year I got an email with my results at like 2am or something..
Original post by NinetyOne
Will we still be able to get our results the night before using MySQA? Last year I got an email with my results at like 2am or something..

Why would you want them at 2am?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SleepingStag
Why would you want them at 2am?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why wouldn't I? Earlier the better. Some people were even getting theirs even earlier. Saves waiting for the postman to come.
Why wouldn't I? Earlier the better. Some people were even getting theirs even earlier. Saves waiting for the postman to come.

Would you stay up till then or set an alarm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! :smile: it better be not earlier i want first dibs :wink:

First dibs on what? :lol:

Yep! Well, they'll be getting sent out throughout the night/morning like past years.
Original post by SleepingStag
Would you stay up till then or set an alarm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because like hell am I sleeping the night before results day. I usually don't go to sleep til quite late anyway seeing as I'm only working weekends right now.

Yep! Well, they'll be getting sent out throughout the night/morning like past years.

Sweet!
Because like hell am I sleeping the night before results day. I usually don't go to sleep til quite late anyway seeing as I'm only working weekends right now.

Haha! Best of luck nonetheless :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been noticing the vast amount of English a-level threads up here! About time a Scottish one came about :wink:. What's worrying you guys the most? In the 5 higher club(what my pals ended up calling it, there wasn't many doing it ha) I'm not feeling too bad about them, got 6th year if I stumble :smile:.

Think I'm mostly worried about the expectations.. Because of my standard grades my parents are expecting exceptional results :/. But also the teachers... Maths was my best subject last year, prelim was pish easy, but I REALLY struggled with the exam - didn't reach the last couple questions on both papers :s-smilie: no time! My maths teacher won't speak to me again if I get anything less than a B haha. Same with all my teachers! except English(think that teacher is expecting a C from me lol).

Probably most worried about my wee brothers results who's just finished 4th year, he just didn't bother.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Macleod11
Been noticing the vast amount of English a-level threads up here! About time a Scottish one came about :wink:. What's worrying you guys the most? In the 5 higher club(what my pals ended up calling it, there wasn't many doing it ha) I'm not feeling too bad about them, got 6th year if I stumble :smile:.

Think I'm mostly worried about the expectations.. Because of my standard grades my parents are expecting exceptional results :/. But also the teachers... Maths was my best subject last year, prelim was pish easy, but I REALLY struggled with the exam - didn't reach the last couple questions on both papers :s-smilie: no time! My maths teacher won't speak to me again if I get anything less than a B haha. Same with all my teachers! except English(think that teacher is expecting a C from me lol).

Probably most worried about my wee brothers results who's just finished 4th year, he just didn't bother.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont worry, its not only you that found that maths paper annoyingly difficult im pretty sure loads of people are there with you, including me !!! :smile:

To make sure UCAS actually loads haha the sheer amount of traffic on the website will be massive at that time i presume
Can't believe it's only 9 days until results day, holidays have gone past so quickly and all I've done is watch countless films :biggrin: I'll be staying up until I get the email, won't make any difference to my normal sleep pattern anyway haha.

What subjects is everyone feeling most/least confident about? If only English wasn't going to ruin my results :dry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending