Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Like the topic says, how do I start to eat like normal human being, healthy green food ? how do you do it ? the only normal meal I can handle is breakfast and even though sometimes I go to McDonalds, I know, I am disgusting but but, listen I am not fat, I am skinny as f**k, and what's weird I can not gain weight !

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?! I WANT TO BE NORMAL and not classified as skinny, I WANT TO EAT A LOT and be fat!

ReputationRep:
    I just posted this in another thread but I think it suits here as well:
    -reduce the amount of salt in your food(also salt from spices mixtures, fast foods and frozen/instant foods)
    -try to eat 3 servings of veggies and 1 serving of fruit every day(more or less 200 g each)- eat them fresh/steamed
    -eat basmati rice/lentills/millet groats for your dinner(together with veggies and some poultry/fish, but do not deep fry it!)
    -eat eggs/white cheese/tuna/ salads/chickpeas for your last meal and eat it 3 hours before you go to sleep
    -have something fullfilling for breakfast(porridge/ scrumbled eggs with wholemeal bread/ homemade granola&yogurt)
    -drink 2l of WATER every day, don't drink sweetened juices, don't add sugar to your coffee/tea
    - don't forget about fats- they are important too! Eat some nuts/almonds(for example with your breakfast) and add olive oil to your dinner
    -don't eat salty snacks/sweets/fast foods
    -eat regularly-every 3/4hours and don't eat anything between your meals
    -read the etiquettes- foods that look healthy are sometimes full of some 'E-ingredients!!)
    hope that helps!
    Oh! And don't forget about exercises!
    Edit:if you really are skinny-then add a lot of high calorie foods(nuts/dried fruit/others)
    maybe try going to the gym and doing some bodybuilding? Whey might help you to gain mass(in a form of muscles)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.