Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What happens in freshers week in Derby university?
    I know there is parties in the night but what happens in the day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabriella1234)
    What happens in freshers week in Derby university?
    I know there is parties in the night but what happens in the day?
    Hi I'm just going into my third year at Derby and freshers fortnight is amazing! During the day time there are freshers fairs where you can sign up to the university societies and sports teams and there are trips to places like Alton towers I think and normally a trip to ikea and different things like that you will also be enrolling in freshers onto your course and if your course is similar to mine you will an introduction lecture of some sort to welcome you! However the university will be releasing all of the freshers events soon so you won't have to wait long to find out hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a second year but changing course so a fresher again, during the day expect tons to be going on at keddie road & loads of freebies will be given out, including tons of pizza, last year Dominos & Papa Johns got abit too into their rivalry and if you were seen with the others bag you had give it in to get their freebies, it's brilliant, it's amazing, i can't wait do it all over again

ReputationRep:
    What date does freshers usually start??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lynetteb35)
    What date does freshers usually start??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its between 13th and 28th September but with you starting on 15th, you'll miss most of it but in your breaks and dinners you can join in xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simplylldxo)
    Its between 13th and 28th September but with you starting on 15th, you'll miss most of it but in your breaks and dinners you can join in xxx
    That sounds ok I don't mind doing that xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.