The Student Room Group

What's the best foundation?

Scroll to see replies

I use Clinique redness correction, it looks so natural and completely evens out your complexion :smile: I also use the Clinique redness correction primer as a base because it's so soft and kind to your skin

Posted from TSR Mobile
100% Studio Sculpt Mac Foundation, absolutely flawless- get complimented on my make up all the time!
Reply 42
Rimmel match perfection x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've only ever used the Bare Minerals powder foundation because liquid foundation (even the one by BM) tends to look way too orange on my pale skin (and definitely highlights my Twilight vampire-lookalike status!). Personally, I wouldn't dream of trying any other foundation because I'm too scared of applying something unnatural on my skin - Bare Minerals don't use any nasty ingredients, which is a relief for my spot prone skin.
I love Loreal true match. The colour is the closest match I've used and it looks really natural
The BH Cosmetics one is the only one I've ever found to match my skin tone properly but it's too heavy for me:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream. I apply it over some primer and it lasts FOREVER. Plus, it's super cheap.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Depends on your skintype.

I like Estee Lauder doublewear, Lancome Teint Idole, and most MAC ones

Posted from TSR Mobile

I swear by Lancôme Teint Idole!!! It is gorgeous on my skin and stays on all day! Estee Lauder is awesome as it doesn't transfer, even to your own hands so that's a bonus. I stopped using MAC foundations but their concealers and blush are amazing! 🙌
Whats the best foundation for really dry eczema prone skin?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharmingCat
I've only ever used the Bare Minerals powder foundation because liquid foundation (even the one by BM) tends to look way too orange on my pale skin (and definitely highlights my Twilight vampire-lookalike status!). Personally, I wouldn't dream of trying any other foundation because I'm too scared of applying something unnatural on my skin - Bare Minerals don't use any nasty ingredients, which is a relief for my spot prone skin.

Bare Minerals is not good on "chocolate" skin, not at all! Wanted to buy their essentials kit which was awesomely priced at £68 and came with 4 brushes, a foundation, powder, concealer and brush but after having it tested, I changed my mind. I looked like a ghost!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest