Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My brothers fiancee and I are good friends, she has a child from another relationship. He is 3 and I absolutely adore him. I mentioned to his fiance if we could take him on the weekend to the indoor water park nearby and she said she doesn't know as my brother is busy, but she'd ask him anyway. I never heard from them and on the weekend she put up photos of facebook of them at the water park

I was really hurt and upset and the next day mentioned to her that i was hurt. She said they were just passing it anyway after going for lunch so it was a spur of the moment thing. We had a chat and resolved things and were fine.

The next day her fiance (my brother) tells me if I have a problem with them going places I should tell him, not his fiancee. He then said if I did it again he would do everything to stop me from seeing her little boy and his fiancee. He called me a c word a few times and said that I'm a nuisance to his girlfriend and invading on their relationship. She said before she was depressed all the time and so I thought i'd help her out with babysitting and take her and her son out for meals, and this is the thanks I get.

What should I do in this situation?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you should talk to her. If she's telling your bro she's clearly not comfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.