The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield hallam uni 2014. Recommended area to live in?

Just recieved an unconditional offer for sheffield hallam. To late for halls and I haven't been to sheffield before can anyone recommend good area to look for housing to stay in for the year?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm in the same situation looking for accom that isn't halls, decided on anywhere yet?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
theres a company called 'studyinn' that does amazing student accomodation. Not sure if they will have many rooms left but you could give them a look.
I'm going to be a postgrad student at Sheffield Hallam in September and am not sure where to look at living... :/
I will unfortunately not be returning to SHU this year, but I have already signed a contract and been given a room in a flat with two nice,quiet and most importantly, clean boys. Rent is £82 a week, including everything, such as bills and internet etc.. and the contract lasts until 31st of June 2015. The flat address is 61A Lancing Road S2 4ET. It is about 15 minutes walk from Sheffield Hallam city campus, with a number of students halls within 5 minutes walk and an ASDA just down the road.
http://www.copleyproperties.co.uk/?app=properties&view=105

Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions.
Jon
Study Inn is great. I stay in Coventry and just love it. Beats anything out there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending