The Student Room Group

Those that live in London

So this is my rant about the wonderfulness of the British summer whislt going about my business in this dirty city that is filled with interesting people.
So you get all types of people in where I reside,from daughters to mothers that dress like whores, to lads who walk around topless whislt sporting the poor mans essentials to empower their conceited egos
I never understood why so many people feel the need to show off soo much flesh down the highstreet.
And do not get me started on the awful smells and sounds such as the weird cusine, loud horrible pop chart music and that rumbling idiot revving his car.
All the weird extremes critter on out this season
I would like to thank you all for reading and was wondering if you relate to my rant.
:mad:
Move then :teehee:

No but seriously London is awful in the summer. The tubes are like ovens :nooo:
(edited 9 years ago)
I get where you are coming from before in the UK we knew how do dress properly now its a joke even young kids dressing like hookers WTH is this life
London is the ghetto
Reply 4
Original post by ineedtorevise127
I get where you are coming from before in the UK we knew how do dress properly now its a joke even young kids dressing like hookers WTH is this life

That is why I say 60 percent of young people in this country are chavs
Original post by Blue_Mason
That is why I say 60 percent of young people in this country are chavs

The inability to dress remotely stylishly is not confined to young people in London or the UK, it seems to affect people of almost all ages.

Yet the French and Italians manage style, and they are no better off financially, if anything they are poorer than us on average.
Reply 6
Yes, because London is the only ****hole in the UK. Go back the way you came then, stop complaining. We're not stopping you.

Quick Reply

Latest