Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Those that live in London Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So this is my rant about the wonderfulness of the British summer whislt going about my business in this dirty city that is filled with interesting people.
    So you get all types of people in where I reside,from daughters to mothers that dress like whores, to lads who walk around topless whislt sporting the poor mans essentials to empower their conceited egos
    I never understood why so many people feel the need to show off soo much flesh down the highstreet.
    And do not get me started on the awful smells and sounds such as the weird cusine, loud horrible pop chart music and that rumbling idiot revving his car.
    All the weird extremes critter on out this season
    I would like to thank you all for reading and was wondering if you relate to my rant.
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Move then :teehee:

No but seriously London is awful in the summer. The tubes are like ovens :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    I get where you are coming from before in the UK we knew how do dress properly now its a joke even young kids dressing like hookers WTH is this life

ReputationRep:
    London is the ghetto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineedtorevise127)
    I get where you are coming from before in the UK we knew how do dress properly now its a joke even young kids dressing like hookers WTH is this life

That is why I say 60 percent of young people in this country are chavs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    That is why I say 60 percent of young people in this country are chavs
    The inability to dress remotely stylishly is not confined to young people in London or the UK, it seems to affect people of almost all ages.

Yet the French and Italians manage style, and they are no better off financially, if anything they are poorer than us on average.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because London is the only ****hole in the UK. Go back the way you came then, stop complaining. We're not stopping you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.