Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i dont want to spend too much on a phone
    was wondering wether to get the sony experia e or e1
    or the samsung galaxy fame

i dont like the look of the phone but it is a better model (better camera ect..) and a front camera
    the camera is quite an important feature but i am going to get a proffesional camera (photography student)
    so i guess as i will have a better camera its not the most important thing but i would idealy like a better camera on my phone

however i just love the look of the xperia , i used to have a sony phone years ago before smart phones came out and i really loved it , it was my fave phone that i had , it was a really old basic phone but it was good at the time when i was in middle school

i have always been a fan of sony phones

i dont like the look of the galaxy fame but it just seems to be a better model for the stuff inside

i dont know what to get , whats more important to you a phone that looks good or functions better?

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely say one that functions better if you think you will used it a lot (like I use my phone) but if you just text, ring, take pictures and play a few games, either of huge phones should be alright

ReputationRep:
    Better features duh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.