Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A girl has turned all her friends aganist me for saying no Watch

ReputationRep:
    As the title says, she told all her friends I a am Dikhead and that im stupid. I am fed up with all this now but need help getting through this balls, please help me.

many thanks

kieran

ReputationRep:
    Man, forget about it and move on obviously a girl like that doesn't deserve your time, so don't let her and her friends bother you!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by StayCee089)
    Man, forget about it and move on obviously a girl like that doesn't deserve your time, so don't let her and her friends bother you!
    Basically this ^^ Don't let it get to you, annoying you is probably what she wanted..

ReputationRep:
    Bullying. Report to appropriate people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, but it does get to me, her friend's are my friends, she has been annoying me for 2 days now, the back story is she basicly asked me out after 5 days (see the previous post) and I said yes. after 2 days of going out I said I want to be friends for a while because it didn't feel right knowing a girl for so little time.

she then back stabbed me with her friends (what a beyarch)

Thanks guys/girls

Kieran

ReputationRep:
    If she did that then it's good that you said no... look out for other girls, don't give much **** about them, they're quacking either way.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.