Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear guys,
    I currently hold offers from The Unis of Bristol, Lancaster and Reading. I am a foreigner, so I would really appreciate not only your advice where to go but any info you might have about those, any rumors, opinions, anything.

I also have an offer from Kingston and I would really like to hear what you think of that.

Please, don't let me lose a good chance and help me to figure everything out.

Ria

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmtimkin)
    Dear guys,
    I currently hold offers from The Unis of Bristol, Lancaster and Reading. I am a foreigner, so I would really appreciate not only your advice where to go but any info you might have about those, any rumors, opinions, anything.

I also have an offer from Kingston and I would really like to hear what you think of that.

Please, don't let me lose a good chance and help me to figure everything out.

Ria
    Bristol definitely - it is the prettiest city and the uni is the most prestigious out of the lot. Kingston I think is a bit naff

ReputationRep:
    What subject do you hold an offer for? - you'll be able to get more specific advice

ReputationRep:
    Its Law. General LLM, International Law, Human Rights.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol.

Way ahead of the other two for Law, and a wonderful city to live in.

Watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMxTHksVT4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    Bristol.

Way ahead of the other two for Law, and a wonderful city to live in.

Watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMxTHksVT4
    Wow, it definitely looks fascinating thank you for showing me this!

ReputationRep:
    I will say that the universities you have offers from are very reputable establishments.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.