The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Where do I send my exam results to?

Hi,

I don't know if this is a really stupid question, but somehow I can't figure out where I should send my exam results to? I've met all of the conditions but what to do now? Send the results directly to the University? Or do I need to send them to Ucas and they will pass them on to the University?
I am from Germany by the way, I'm not sure if that makes any difference in this case.

I hope someone can help.
Reply 1
Hey!

Which exams did you do? (Just wondering.)

If they're not listed here: http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/undergraduate/results/how-your-exam-results-get-your-unis-and-colleges

I would suggest you could call or email the Admission staff to ask for more info. If you email them and you have your results on paper, you could maybe consider scanning the results and sending them as an attachment to the email.

(I don't actually know anything about this by the way, I'm just suggesting things.)
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by _Hey_
Hi,

I don't know if this is a really stupid question, but somehow I can't figure out where I should send my exam results to? I've met all of the conditions but what to do now? Send the results directly to the University? Or do I need to send them to Ucas and they will pass them on to the University?
I am from Germany by the way, I'm not sure if that makes any difference in this case.

I hope someone can help.

When applying to a university for an undergrad course, you fill out a UCAS application which includes the university you want to go to and your exam results, so they'll get it through UCAS. o:
Reply 3
That's true, but at least in my case Aberdeen was not able to see my results on UCAS even if Glasgow apparently had had no problem with that. No one knows why. But yeah, I guess I was an exception :biggrin:
Reply 4
Hey Guys,
Thanks for your answers.
As I'm from Germany and i did the German Abitur instead of the A-levels, the Uni did not receive my results through the UCAS. Instead i needed to contact the University directly and send transcripts of my school report by e-mail.
Well, everything worked out in the end, all conditions met, place confirmed, off to Aberdeen next year :smile:
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending