Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if you are struck by lightning wat happens i think i got hit last night Watch

ReputationRep:
    yh hi so basically as u may know there was a lot of lightning last night and i was out having a fag contemplating how the rebels shall never prevail and out of the corner of my eye i see a blue flash and i kinda jump and i hear the roar it makes but i hadnt finished my fag yet anyway about 5 minutes later i decided to take a walk down my garden because the seat was uncomfortable so i sit by a tree and then i dont really remember but a huge flash appears right in my face and a massive thundering sound and i remember feeling like i couldnt move and it sounded like a thousand bees were on my body and i was so shook but i wasnt too bad. anyway today i feel weird and i also realise my iphone hasnt had to be charged for over 24 hours it stays in my pocket i just dont know wats happening

ReputationRep:
    apparently you balls get damaged

ReputationRep:
    you become zeus

ReputationRep:
    Believe me you weren't hit by lighting. I don't know what happened and CBA to figure it out but you can immediately exclude that as a possibility.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you really were hit you would have noticed some unpleasant things such as burns on parts of your body or some loss of hearing..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themanwithaplanb)
    i also realise my iphone hasnt had to be charged for over 24 hours it stays in my pocket i just dont know wats happening
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    apparently you balls get damaged
    im serious i havent had to charge anything since i got hit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pussy Galore)
    you become zeus
    wat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arrow900)
    Believe me you weren't hit by lighting. I don't know what happened and CBA to figure it out but you can immediately exclude that as a possibility.Posted from TSR Mobile
    im serious i just feel more powerful all of a sudden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gax)
    If you really were hit you would have noticed some unpleasant things such as burns on parts of your body or some loss of hearing..
    my balls got fried but they have reparied themselves and are getting even bigger than normal

ReputationRep:
    im serious i just feel more powerful all of a sudden
    wat
    my balls got fried but they have reparied themselves and are getting even bigger than normal
    you are now zeus

ReputationRep:
    do you have a twin brother? i think i have seen him on this website

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.