Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I'm hoping to be doing occupational therapy in September but have a few wee questions for people in the same boat as me or who have gone through this before.

I know we need and access ni check and medical check but I was wondering when we have to do that, is it after results or should it already be happening as I have heard nothing from anyone.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crush451)
    Hi everyone, I'm hoping to be doing occupational therapy in September but have a few wee questions for people in the same boat as me or who have gone through this before.

I know we need and access ni check and medical check but I was wondering when we have to do that, is it after results or should it already be happening as I have heard nothing from anyone.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Gone through this for Podiatry so should be of help. Theres forms you need to fill out and send back to the university.

http://www.science.ulster.ac.uk/offi...ional-therapy/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdoyle)
    Gone through this for Podiatry so should be of help. Theres forms you need to fill out and send back to the university.

http://www.science.ulster.ac.uk/offi...ional-therapy/
    Oh great! Thank you did you send them in before or after you got your results?

ReputationRep:
    Oh great! Thank you did you send them in before or after you got your results?
    They didnt have that section on their website when I applied. We received paper copies in the post and had to attend for medical at uni. Think thats changed now too as health centre at Jordanstown is closed.

ReputationRep:
    I would post them as soon as you get an unconditional.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your help! I emailed them to check, they said they will contact us all on results day about it

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm doing occupational therapy..I got unconditional offer so I had to send forms off ASAP...there was no deadline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clio136)
    Hi I'm doing occupational therapy..I got unconditional offer so I had to send forms off ASAP...there was no deadline
    I got my place so I sent my forms off on results day, and my access ni certificate came through in the post at the start of the week...it's all so real now!

ReputationRep:
    I got my place so I sent my forms off on results day, and my access ni certificate came through in the post at the start of the week...it's all so real now!

Yeahh it's all scary now..I went for my medical check last week lol sent u a private mail about timetable

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.