Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking younger! Bad or good thing? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 but people think I'm younger... If I have a beer they look at me strangely! I'm pretty tall (1.92m) but my face and my skin don't show my real age... Do you think that looking younger it is a good thing or a bad thing?:confused:
    I apologize for my bad english (I'm Italian and I'll move to UK soon to improve it)

ReputationRep:
    When youre much older you'll be grateful for looking younger. Im 19 and only 157cm and I'd say I look 16 at the oldest. It sucks sometimes but I have ID

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am 22.. many people have told me i look no older than 17 max.. i jave always been aske. For my id at sheesha points also at the cinema sometimes..

ReputationRep:
    people tell me that I look as much as 5 years younger, which I think will be helpful once I am older

ReputationRep:
    Yep that's a fact, I am proof of that.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    When youre much older you'll be grateful for looking younger. Im 19 and only 157cm and I'd say I look 16 at the oldest. It sucks sometimes but I have ID

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I think this
    When you're younger you want to look older and when you are older you want to look younger (sometimes, not always) :rolleyes:

I like looking older than I am but it was a little embarrassing when I was younger.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    of course it's a good thing, how can be anything other than good?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=holson;48622860]When youre much older you'll be grateful for looking younger. Im 19 and only 157cm and I'd say I look 16 at the oldest. It sucks sometimes but I have ID

When you talk and try to relate with a girl (in my case) according to me it's not always a good thing! I met a girl and when I said I was 18 she couldn't believe that... That's sucks

ReputationRep:
    Look younger than my age :P

Getting into +18 movies , the struggle is real

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh i'm 19 but have been mistaken for a 15-17 year old which i hate but i guess it'll have its advantages when i'm in my 30s eh

I know someone whos 19 but gets told she looks 25. I'd rather look 17 then 25 at this point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    I am 22.. many people have told me i look no older than 17 max.. i jave always been aske. For my id at sheesha points also at the cinema sometimes..
    woaaaah i thought you were 15/16 when u posted a pic in that thread

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23 and I get told I look 16-18

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Look younger than my age :P

Getting into +18 movies , the struggle is real
    According to me it is not a problem, I don't really like horror movies o things like that! I have problem with alcohol because I always need a identification to buy beers of cocktails..
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I look about 16 just got to live with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrea1995ri)
    According to me it is not a problem, I don't really like horror movies o things like that! I have problem with alcohol because I always need a identification to buy beers of cocktails..

Yeah i don't have a problem with alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    People think I am older thatn I am, probably because of my beard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    woaaaah i thought you were 15/16 when u posted a pic in that thread
    Lol.. Really? I thought people just said that either to be rude or just extra nice idc.. do i really look 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    Lol.. Really? I thought people just said that either to be rude or just extra nice idc.. do i really look 16
    Yeaah 15/16/17 i think contouring helps you look older so give it a go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Yeaah 15/16/17 i think contouring helps you look older
    Contouring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    Contouring?
    I edited my above post.

Yeah its supposed to make you look older..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.