Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I completed my sports leaders qualification this year and passed. A few people from our year were chosen to do it (girls&boys). I was wondering when do we receive a certificate for it?

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    yes you would i did it, it was a waste of my time considering that i never did pe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiamarni)
    yes you would i did it, it was a waste of my time considering that i never did pe
    It was indeed, we didn't really do much. I did PE from year 7- year 9 and then in year 10 had to do sports leaders. When do we get the certificate?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Wish I did that, better than GCSE PE :grumble:

Ask your teacher about the certificate, email them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    Wish I did that, better than GCSE PE :grumble:

Ask your teacher about the certificate, email them?
    Indeed it is, you literally have to teach one lesson & you have passed plus some easy folder work. It was like a free lesson & no exam, I probably would have failed the PE practical

Yes thank you, I probably will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsForever)
    I completed my sports leaders qualification this year and passed. A few people from our year were chosen to do it (girls&boys). I was wondering when do we receive a certificate for it?

Thank you in advance
    I did it in year 10 and we were told we would get it at the end of year 11 when we get our final GCSE grades on results day in august so I'm hoping we actually will haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelimoo)
    I did it in year 10 and we were told we would get it at the end of year 11 when we get our final GCSE grades on results day in august so I'm hoping we actually will haha!
    Yes I hope we do! What grades are you expecting?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I hope we do! What grades are you expecting?
    Hopefully managed to get 1A*, 5 A's, 3 B's and a C!!

I'm also waiting for my sports leader qualification, an ASDAN personal development award and an ASDAN employability award (all level 2 qualifications I think, they were all compulsory at my school except the sports one)

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully managed to get 1A*, 5 A's, 3 B's and a C!!

I'm also waiting for my sports leader qualification, an ASDAN personal development award and an ASDAN employability award (all level 2 qualifications I think, they were all compulsory at my school except the sports one)

What about you?
    That's really good, I hope you get them!
    I already have a B for core science and English Language

I'm hoping for:
    French – A
    Geography – A*
    English Literature – A
    Business – A*
    Additional Science – A*
    Maths – A/B
    Resistant Materials (Design Tech) – A

ReputationRep:
    I did in my previous school.

RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT And they never answered my demands to send it1

ReputationRep:
    That's really good, I hope you get them!
    I already have a B for core science and English Language

I'm hoping for:
    French – A
    Geography – A*
    English Literature – A
    Business – A*
    Additional Science – A*
    Maths – A/B
    Resistant Materials (Design Tech) – A
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I did it in Year 10 because either that or PE and I dont like PE and we hardly did anything for Sports Leaders just completed the booklet so that was perfect XD I got my certificate in Year 11 so don't be surprised if you have to wait a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DebkoX)
    I did in my previous school.

RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT And they never answered my demands to send it1
    Did you speak to your sports leaders teacher about it?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldtippedarrows)
    Hey I did it in Year 10 because either that or PE and I dont like PE and we hardly did anything for Sports Leaders just completed the booklet so that was perfect XD I got my certificate in Year 11 so don't be surprised if you have to wait a lot.
    Yes we did the same, I was expecting to get it in year 11 but now its the summer holidays, I was wondering if it would be sent in the post, because you have to give your address on the actual sports leaders form.

ReputationRep:
    I did 2 in Year 10 and ended up getting my certificates on the day of my last exam, in Year 11.
    I'm sure the teachers had had them for longer than that, though...

(But then again, getting the certificates meant nothing of much importance to me, so there was no rush :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    Yes we did the same, I was expecting to get it in year 11 but now its the summer holidays, I was wondering if it would be sent in the post, because you have to give your address on the actual sports leaders form.

Hey I received mine from school - you should ask them about where they are once you get back because schools lag so much when it comes to giving stuff back :P all the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldtippedarrows)
    Hey I received mine from school - you should ask them about where they are once you get back because schools lag so much when it comes to giving stuff back :P all the best
    I know right! I will probably ask on results day if I don't receive it by then. Thank you, you too!

ReputationRep:
    at the end of your gcse year, i guess. That's when I got mine

ReputationRep:

Thank you in advance
    I did it as well.
    It wasa few years ago that i did it though.
    Certificate wise, it didnt take long for the certificate to come through. I cant remember exactly (it was a few years ago now), but it wasnt long. The certificates came to the school then the teacher gave them to you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.