- Statistics in economics?
- In general, is economics in uni more maths-y than in A level?
- Econometrics - Confidence Intervals
- Is the curriculum of my Bsc Econ sufficient for a top tier MSc?
- Economics Degree and the Maths involved
- s3 confidence intervals..
- S3 help !! Tired and confused :(
- econometrics anything like A level maths?
- Stats help please - Confidence Interval when dealing with percentages
- Estimation, confidence intervals and tests - S3 Edexcel
Related university courses
Business and Human Resource Management
Business and Management with German
Business and Management with Study Abroad
Sheffield Hallam University
Business Management (top-up)
Business Management and Finance (with Placement Year)
Anglia Ruskin University
International Business and Finance
University of Reading
Management (International Business Economics) with Industrial/Professional Experience
University of Manchester
Mass Communication with Business
Rural Business Management (Level 6 only)