The Student Room Group

what would you do if your mother/brother/sister was murdered by an israeli airstrike?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beenaa
Egypt had closed the Rafah border crossing

So why aren't you all moaning about Egypt who are equally condemning Palestinians to death? Oh I know- because they're Muslims too......
Resurrect Hitler
Original post by Alltimesarah
Resurrect Hitler

I'm against Israel too, but that'd a stupid ass comment. Hitler didnt only murder Jews, but homosexuals, gypsies, the disabled and the elderly. So please think carefully before you post something that is potentially offensive to some people

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would become even more determined to destroy Hamas and end the suffering.
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I'm against Israel too, but that'd a stupid ass comment. Hitler didnt only murder Jews, but homosexuals, gypsies, the disabled and the elderly. So please think carefully before you post something that is potentially offensive to some people

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you saying that the mass-murder of Jews was justified then? It certainly seems that way, since you need to resort to Hitler's other crimes in order to point out how evil he was.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by felamaslen
Are you saying that the mass-murder of Jews was justified then? It certainly seems that way, since you need to resort to Hitler's other crimes in order to point out how evil he was.

No I'm not saying that. Didn't you read what I posted? I'm against Hitler's ways so i said it's daft to say 'resurrect hitler'. Thought it was a pretty post tbh.
Original post by Afghan Warrior
No I'm not saying that. Didn't you read what I posted? I'm against Hitler's ways so i said it's daft to say 'resurrect hitler'. Thought it was a pretty post tbh.

Good - I was just making sure, because the way you said it made it sound a bit like you approved of the Jewish massacre, but not of Hitler due to the fact that he killed other people too.
Original post by felamaslen
Good - I was just making sure, because the way you said it made it sound a bit like you approved of the Jewish massacre, but not of Hitler due to the fact that he killed other people too.

I don't approve of the Jewish massacre, nor do I approve of the Muslims massacre. Regardless of religion, killing innocent people is just silly. There really is no point calling someone a follower of said faith if they go out and commit murder. Note how i said murder and not retaliate.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 108
Original post by presidential_
imagine you were born in Gaza, an open prison, and say your little brother gets murdered while playing at the beach...or your mother while shopping for food. what would you do?

Bereavement would not distort my common sense, which would blame the people who have caused this, not the race they are the member of..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending