Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Helloooo... anyone else got an offer from Ifor Evans?

What's it like? It's in Camden which is cool but it looks like a dive haha. X

ReputationRep:
    I PRAYYY I get Ifor Evans.

How much was your offer per week ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigella)
    I PRAYYY I get Ifor Evans.

How much was your offer per week ?

£167 ish, with a £150 deposit

Why did you want Ifor Evans? I've literally heard nothing about accommodation, shocking how uninformative the UCL website is haha!

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    just got my offer from Ifor Evans today! Yeah Camden seems like a really nice area, but tbh I would have preferred something a bit closer to UCL...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arj567)
    just got my offer from Ifor Evans today! Yeah Camden seems like a really nice area, but tbh I would have preferred something a bit closer to UCL...

I don't think a 30 minutes walk is too bad... get to see more of London!
    (i've only been once for my interview)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.