Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who's got an email saying there accepted in accomadation? And do you hold a conditional or unconditional

ReputationRep:
    I thought only unconditional offer holders are receiving accomodation places at the moment?
    Also I have heard anyone who has applied for birley fields accomodation is delayed compared to other accommodations?
    (I have birley as my first choice )

ReputationRep:
    Oh right we'll fair enough I don't even know what's happening I live pretty close so I hope I still get it
    what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I think its people who live within like 30 miles don't get it. I'm getting really annoyed now that it's taking so long incase I need to find somewhere else

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys have you heard anything about accommodation? Ive applied for birley fields too and was wondering whether plates etc are included (i know at some uni accommodations they are) its so annoying cause theres no information but hopefully itl be nice cause its brand new!

ReputationRep:
    iv been accepted for Birley fields will be living in Dunham apartments :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannib89)
    iv been accepted for Birley fields will be living in Dunham apartments :-)
    hey, ive got that accommodation tooo, was just wondering about how you found it? Likes/dislikes, thanks! x

ReputationRep:
    I've got birley Dunham 😊 paying an extra £400 though as in contractes till July which is annoying as I don't need it :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomiboloni)
    I think its people who live within like 30 miles don't get it. I'm getting really annoyed now that it's taking so long incase I need to find somewhere else
    I was sent a letter a few week ago saying I was unsuccessful due to living with 25 miles of Manchester
    Was a bit annoying, especially as I rent privately at mo (I don't live with parents).. took awhile to find private halls as most of the nice places have gone.. managed to find what I wanted in end tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.