Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How bare are the fridges of students?

How many unhealthy snacks reign free?

Mine is beeps cheese and ham on the top shelf with some jam.

Yogurt and veg lower down.

Condiments galore and milk in the door.

All my meat is in the freezer.
    Attached Images

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    At the moment, my fridge contains milk, lettuce, yogurt and mushrooms. And bucket size Lurpak as it was cheaper than the normal size :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    My fridge is pretty empty of actual food atm it's mostly condiments, I need to go to the supermarket.

Mayo, Jack Daniel's mustard, general tso sauce, sweet and sour sauce, buffalo sauce, szechuan sauce, mushrooms, milk, jalapenos. philadelphia regular and pineapple cream cheeses, butter, hot dogs, grape jelly, strawberry jam, homemade blueberry jam, peanut butter, vanilla coffee.

ReputationRep:
    Packed full of stuff right now, my step mum is around. Vegetables, bread, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, buttermilk, juice, leftover food from earlier, jams...lots of stuff.

ReputationRep:
    rigth now? a lot of kefir, cottage cheese, veggies, chickpea, unsweeted alpro soya milk and I also have some ice cubes in my refrigerator

ReputationRep:
    Right now - a massive tub of butter, bacon, cooking chocolate (that's been there for months at the back of the fridge). Most of our food is in the freezer or the cupboards.

ReputationRep:
    Normally it contains milk, cheese, butter, loads of veg, loads of condiments, loads of beer.

But this week it is stuffed with left over bbq meat that I am working my way through.

ReputationRep:
    Voila ...
    Attached Images

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.